1998 Contour SVT F/S Feeler

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Just throwing out a feeler on my car.....I am looking to get a '94-'99 Mustang Gt 5 speed and I really did not want to trade her in and get nothing for her. Details below:

1998 Contour SVT
105,000 miles
Black Exterior w/Midnight Blue Interior
Interior is SHOWROOM condition
Exterior has some minor paint defects and one small ding on the lower front valence (Paint is noticeable close up but from about 8-10 yards away it looks good)
Brand New Ford Factory Duratec motor with warranty still in effect (3yrs,36,000) w/new 8mm Ford Racing Plugwires
Brand New Clutch (installed when motor went)
Brand New Headlights (Factory lights fogged up)
Tires are in Excellent shape (8/32 tread / 8,000 miles on them)
New Sony MP3 Headunit w/ Kenwood Excelons in the front doors

The car runs like a champ and I have gotten 31 MPG on the highway (65 MPH) and about 25 MPG Highway (80MPH)

4,500 obo

Later

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

The tips have been replaced with Three Inch Magnaflow SS tips:
IMG_1108.JPG

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
SVTPRO4MER said:
i will buy it with 3800 cash and then 150 to bring her up to il for me i been looking for a black one for a year almost email me at [email protected] with details on what you wanna do

How about 4150......... Instead of me driving it up to you, a one way ticket to New Orleans would probably make better sense in the long run. I could pick you up at the airport (I work about 10 miles away from it), we could finish the deal, then you could cruise back to Chi town in your Contour SVT.

Me selling it at 4150 still leaves me about 1400 left to owe on the car.......I got to get at least 4150.

Later

Users who are viewing this thread