1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible - Supercharged

greatlakestkd

For sale is my pristine 1998 Ford Mustang - Cobra Convertible with 48,000 miles. This car is absolutely amazing and I can't belive I have even listed it for sale. My wife and I now have 4 kids (1 plus triplets). This is a real Cobra and I have the documented paperwork to prove it. She is equipped with a Vortech Supercharger, Power Pipe, 60lb fuel injectors, 90mm Mass Air all tied to a Bassani X-pipe and Borla Cat Back exhaust. The interior has many aluminum accents, Steeda Tri-ax short throw shift, custom stereo system with blue tooth, DVD, rear camera, kicker speakers, two amps, and 3 SOLO sub woofers. There are also pillar gaugues for the fuel pressure and boost. The seats are custom Corbeau leather racing seats and has one harness for the driver. A CDC light bar complements the overall appearance. Also has interior LED lighting and underbody multi color lighting. The suspension has enhancements through Maximum Motorsports Cast Camber Plates, Full length welded frame connectors, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico, shocks and struts, 4.10 Rear End, and custom rims and tires. This car has been babied and adult owned. Always garage stored. The modifications have been professionally done by Lidio at Alternative Auto. Last Dyno was 450HP. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Here is a link to my craigslist posting. Supercharged 1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible.

Users who are viewing this thread