1999 Camaro Candy tangerine, M6

Hostile33

I have a 1999 camaro, Ls1, Leather ebony interior, M6. It has 93,xxx miles. It was painted Candy tangerine orange at 88k miles. It was pewter when I bought it. The door jams, and trunk are also painted. The engine bay is painted black. My intentions were to paint the intake tangerine to but never got around to it. The car is pretty much stock with a borla cat-back exhaust and a slp lid with a k&n air filter. The interior mods are a 7in dvd/cd player, 2 12in kicker comp subs, 800 watt kenwood amp, slp floor mats, redline goods custom boot(black with orange stitching). The exterior mods are slp grill(painted to match the car), Custom ss badges(black with silver trim), Custom ss nose badge, Stainless steel rear inserts. Rims are 4 corvette c6 rims 18x9.5 on all fours. The stripe was painted on the car, its not a sticker. It has halo headlights, tail light covers, and signal light covers. It has 5% window tint on the sides and black glass, also a 5inch strip on the front windshield.

I would mainly like to trade the car. Offers MUST be a V8, and MUST be a manual. If the offer is good enough I may throw in a modded 2006 700 raptor if intersted.

I can send more pics upon request if needed, and I can answer any questions.
My email is- [email protected]

Heres a link to the pics I have on hand. The only thing that has changed on the car is that the clear sidemarkers are now smoked.
Cars finally done!kandy tangerine orange! waya think? - LS1TECH

pea_jay

Established Member
I want to say i seen this car the other day on the virginia/ky border at a gas station....i was in a "10 synergy green camaro....if so, pics DO NOT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE....bump for ya man

Hostile33

I want to say i seen this car the other day on the virginia/ky border at a gas station....i was in a "10 synergy green camaro....if so, pics DO NOT DO THIS CAR JUSTICE....bump for ya man

That would be me, I live right down the hill from there. Thanks man. Pictures really don't do the car justice. TTT

Users who are viewing this thread