1999 Camaro With Over $10,000 In Add-ons For Only $7500......................must See

Established Member
Instead of re-typing this all out, here's the copy/past from my autotrader ad I just placed.....pm me if interested.

$7500 bucks takes it! <---Edit.......$4900.00 TAKES IT HOME!
99 Camaro V6 with
$5800.00 paint job
$3300.00 wheel tire package
$1280.00 Corvette / Baer Brake package
All above done just 200 miles ago.
Drop in an LS1 motor and your set!...or just drive with the V6 and save gas!

You must come see this car in person! Other than having a v6 which makes it cheaper on insurance, this car is pure hotrod! The custom flame paint job (door jambs painted and bumpers off job, the RIGHT WAY!) was $5800 alone and was just done 200 miles ago! The wheels and tires are Weld Evo Boyd Coddington BC09 and they are 1 piece chrome plated billet aluminum, not cheap cast wheels with chrome plating. Very high dollar and high quality with Corvette staggered setup 19" back wheels and 18" front wheels, staggered width too with 285/35 rear and 375/35 front Toyo Proxes T1R tires, tire and wheel package was $3300. Also, the car has a Corvette brake caliper conversion kit installed too with Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors, the brake system on the car costs $1280.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ADD UP JUST THOSE HIGH QUALITY ADD ONS THAT WERE DONE 200 MILES AGO (PAINT WHEELS BRAKE SYSTEM) AND YOU'RE LOOKING AT $10,380.00 (WAY MORE THAN WHAT I'M SELLING THE WHOLE CAR FOR!,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Alpine stereo CD player with all 4 Alpine speakers, dark window tint, Magnaflow exhaust with DUAL tips for the V8 look was just installed on the car too!
I bought this car for my son to drive as a first car, but he screwed up a lot recently and I've decided to dump this car for CHEAP and let him buy his own car with his own money. You can always have an V8 Chevy / Corvette / Camaro engine dropped in this car and finsih it off. Or, save yourself on the insurance and gas and drive with the v6 that runs smooth. Transmission shifts perfect and all power options work as they should. Leather seats are a bit worn due to the cars age, but not terrible by any means.
Good solid running car that looks HOT and gets "thumbs up" everytime I drive it. Call or email me with any questions. This car is everything it appears to be and you WILL NOT be disappointed once you come and look at it.
Oops, almost forgot, custom Stull ind. front grill too!
My loss is your gain.....won't last long at this price.

angle3.jpg

angle2.jpg

hoodpaint.jpg

rear.jpg

front2.jpg

grillflames.jpg

under.jpg

vettebrakes.jpg

evo.jpg

alppine.jpg

insidecab.jpg

Last edited:

Established Member
$6500 for svtp members.........come over to kick the tires and bring me a few bottles of cold coors light and I'll probably drop the price even more!

dsgbaron

Established Member
sorry for off topic but what kind of camera did you take those pics with?

Established Member
6000 bucks.....i'm gonna keep dropping the price until it's gone. Just the wheel and tire set was 3300 bucks and they're brand new! Almost 6 grand in paint and over a grand in brakes and rotors.......

Oh, did I mention...6 g's and it's yours.

Established Member
5450...........you can gamble and wait for me to drop it more or get it now before someone else does! Your choice.

Established Member
NO TRADES, sorry. Don't need anything to replace it.

New low price! I'm loosing my A$$ on this....and as a reminder:
Paint was 5800
Wheels where 3300
Brake system was 1300
That's OVER 10 GRAND put into this car in the last 300 miles!

Selling for $4900.00

Established Member
EMAIL SENT....and to help ease anyone's mind, I'm a powerseller on ebay with over 3,000 positive feedbacks. I can list it on ebay if you'd like to buy that way and have their protections.

Users who are viewing this thread