1999 Cobra Covertible VMP TVS supercharged, MMR forged shortblock, etc... FS/FT

Regulars520

Established Member
1999 Cobra Covertible supercharged, MMR forged shortblock, etc... FS/FT

READ UPDATED LAST POST TO SEE CHANGES. I have a 1999 Cobra Convertible with 70k on it. 1000hp Fore return fuel system, Built Auto-trans with PMS trans computer, Snow Performance meth injection, SCT tuner, SCT 2800 maf, Diablo Maf extender, Cold air intake, new MMR shortblock 9.5:1 Compression rated to 1000hp. Brand new convertible top installed, seats are like new and I made them heated seats, no rips or tears. 03 Cobra Gauge cluster, new nittos on the rear and new nittos on the front. Car is in great shape. I can text pictures.

Some of the high end parts in the car. Fore fuel system $1200, built auto trans $2000, Simple shift computer $700, Snow injection $350, eaton swap parts $2000, MMR shortblock build $3000

May be willing to consider some trades or maybe trades with cash on your end.
This setup will put down some serious power.
Feel free to text me 24/7 at 530-575-0156

UPDATE: Car is still for sale. It now has a 03 front bumper that needs to be clear coated and wet sanded.
Still in need of a tune. I have only broken in the motor and have not done anything else since due to time.

I am open to trades and offers. See below for pics

UPDATED NEW PRICE AS OF 2/20/16. I WANT THIS GONE SO I CAN DO SOME UPGRADES TO MY GT500 $11000

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
.................................................................................

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Update, This is still for sale with some changes. It will be going back to factory gloss black. The VMP will be coming off and a ported Eaton will be going on. It will come with stock 39lb injectors or 60lb injectors. Sct2800 maf and cold air intake. Motor is broken in and it will be ready for a tune as soon as I put the Eaton on. Nothing else will be changing other than the vmp coming off and the eaton going on. Looking for $14,000
Its hard to find just the S/C motor and trans alone for under 10k. Especially one with no miles on it, ARP studded that comes with a car. The car will be back to gloss here shortly. Edit, it has been painted

Text me anytime with questions or offers. 530-575-0156

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
New paint

New paint is all done. The front rims are not the rims that come with it. I have the matching chrome rims with new nittos on them. All 4 rims however have some peeling of the chrome. I have put a lot of effort into this car and will post interior pictures soon. I spent 2 days blocking out this car. It is very very straight. I have not wet sanded it yet. I want the paint to fully harden before wet sanding. The car will still need a tune. With the extra effort i have put into this now I have to do a price bump. Im looking to get 14,000.

Well the pics posted sideways, I can text or email pictures to anybody who wants them

Attachments

• IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 876
Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Somebody make me an offer!! If it doesnt sell soon I am going to convert it to a road and track car and race it this summer!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread