1999 Cobra IRS, Coilovers, Torsen T2 Diff.

Greensix

Established Member
I am moving to a new platform and need to get rid of all of my Mustang stuff. All parts shipped at buyers expense and will be shipped from the Nashville TN area.

1999 Cobra IRS with Maximum Mostorsports coilover kit and Bilstien Race 2 shocks with 600# springs. Asking $800. Local pickup may reduce asking price. I would prefer to keep these together unless you really don't want the coilovers. Diff has temperature sensor installed that doubles as a drain plug.
photo52_zps9f443f82.jpg

Torsen T2 Differential for the 8.8 rear with 28 spline axles (missing center block that can be sourced from Torsen)- New $550 Asking $200
photo2_zps8649f135.jpg

Greensix

Established Member
How many miles on IRS?

30K street miles when it was pulled from the donor car (guy swapped for solid axle). I have about 200-300 miles doing HPDEs with it with no damage and inspected regularly. No drag racing or hard launches on this IRS.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
30K street miles when it was pulled from the donor car (guy swapped for solid axle). I have about 200-300 miles doing HPDEs with it with no damage and inspected regularly. No drag racing or hard launches on this IRS.

Very cool thanks for the info

NoRdO

Established Member
Would you sell just the coil overs and springs? I even have some hyperco IRS lowering springs and tokico shocks I could send back to you so you could keep the irs whole. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread