1999 Cobra spring choice

ericsnow25

Established Member
I have stock springs, I want to lower my car. The car is not driven year round, so I want a pretty good drop. Nothing too crazy though.

Eibach Pro-kit or Sportline? Anyone have pics for reference?

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
H&R Race springs with no iso's up front and only the bottom rear iso's. Sits about 1 3/4" off the tires all the way around...looks good i think. Pic is in my sig.:beer:

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
Stay away from Eibach, in my opinion they're garbage.

Like stated above, H&R Race springs and throw on a new set of Bilstien struts.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I run H&R Race springs with all Iso's and have Bilstien Sports in back with Tokico Blues up front, love it and as 97v8sho states......stay away from eibach, they are junk and right like crap IMO.

ericsnow25

Established Member
H&R Race springs with no iso's up front and only the bottom rear iso's. Sits about 1 3/4" off the tires all the way around...looks good i think. Pic is in my sig.:beer:

Looks awesome man! So the iso's up front would've caused it to sit higher in front and have a reverse rake setup right?

I really like that stance!

Special Ed

boom goes the dynomite...
Established Member
talk to AMchrisyoung.. and grab a set of H&R race springs w/tokico d-specs.. fully adjustable shocks/struts... and they come at a good price

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks awesome man! So the iso's up front would've caused it to sit higher in front and have a reverse rake setup right?

I really like that stance!

Thanks! Yea it wouldve been a little higher in the front...i didnt notice any ride comfort issues without them either.:beer:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Thanks! Yea it wouldve been a little higher in the front...i didnt notice any ride comfort issues without them either.:beer:

Mine sits with a little rake to the front....why would yours have done the reverse rake for? Brand new Iso's or what :rollseyes

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Mine sits with a little rake to the front....why would yours have done the reverse rake for? Brand new Iso's or what :rollseyes

It would have sat a little higher due to the front isolators being new...i got new rear ones but left the front out to have the front just a little lower...i like that look more.:beer:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Not sure about the hate for Eibach, have had them on for a few months w/the Bilsteins and the ride quality is great.

Users who are viewing this thread