1999 cobra

RedSnake_99

Established Member
up for sale is my 1999 rio red svt cobra. the car has been up sale for a while and i havent had much hits, so i decided to make a completely new thread going into more detail about everything. it has 55,000 miles and alot of bolt ons. i just bought a bike, and i dont need two toys so im looking to off load the cobra. just to give you a little info on the car, i am the third owner. i bought it in july of 12 off a recently discharged marine who needed the money to go to school and to support his kid that was on the way. i bought it with 50,000 miles. it spent its first couple years in the state of missouri in storage, and then came out to California and again sat in storage. it was periodically started by his dad, but never driven. after i purchased it, i drove it periodically on the weekends and to shows. 500 of the miles i put on it were driving back and forth to carlsbad about 6 times.

this car is a blast to drive and turns heads everywhere. perfect car to do a swap or a motor build and make as much power as a terminator for half the cost. all in all for the price im asking given the mileage and all the boltons, i think its a steal. the kbb value even in fair condition is 14.930 and i would say my car is very good condition. its washed once a week, waxed once a month, and sits with a cover on it all week . the reason im selling is because i just bought a motorcycle and dont need 2 toys. ive owned 6 mustangs and curently have 3 other ones, so id like to go down the bike route for a little while and come back to the cobra scene a little later. please no trades, the price is firm, i still owe money on the car. i resevre the right to end this post at anytime time, car is for sale locally as well. if i cant sell it i will take it to carmax or a ford dealership and take the hit, so im trying to get it to go to a good home! title has a lein, but when buyer transfers funds i will go down to navy federal and get it cleared. call or text anytime, 9783821461 my name is cooper. thanks for looking!!

engine/performance
teksid block
bbk underdrive pullies
intake spacer
sct x3 tuner with tunes from bama performance
steeda short throw shifter

exhaust:
bbk longtube headers
bbk off road h pipe
slp loudmouth 1 catback (loud as f**k!!)

suspension:
hr lowering springs
lowered 2 inches

interior/exterior:
jvc radio mount with ipod connect and bluetooth connect
aem air fuel ratio gauge
aem water temp gauge
5% tint all the way around
35% tint strip on the windsheild

the bad:
engine light is on due to no cats
coolant light is on even though coolant is and remains full at all times
a small dent and scratch on front right quarter panel
passenger side doorhandle is scratched up
other little nicks and scratches
could use some new tires
the back right rim has some road rash and chipped off some of the platic (wheels are plastidipped)
ac needs a recharge

IMG_0651_zpsd693205c.jpg

IMG_0654_zpseba7877c.jpg

IMG_0650_zps1cdd451f.jpg

IMG_0645_zps4d48aeb6.jpg

035_zps9a2c729a.jpg

034_zpsdb66dabf.jpg

008_zps450d6d78.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread