1999 F250 7.3 Turbo Diesel

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
I have a 1999 Ford F250 with a 7.3 and 257,000 miles on it. I bought this truck from the washington D.C. area so this is the first winter it's seen in Michigan. It's rust free and super clean. Last time I checked it doesn't drip anything anywhere. I have a 2003 powerstroke so I don't really need this truck anymore. It's basically just a low optioned 4x4 without power windows or anything. It's a really nice truck though. With black, you know if it hasn't been taken care of and this thing looks like it's been waxed. I was told by the previous owner that all the ball joints and tie rod ends were changed. I've put new batteries, new alternator and new winter tires on it. I'm currently in Afghanistan right now so E mail is the best way to get ahold of me. I can receive texts also on my phone so if you're interested shoot me a text or an e mail and I'll get back to you 907-370-0551. The truck is located in Dollar Bay, MI. I'll see about getting some pics of the motor and inside if I can. I'm also putting this on ebay and I'm listing it at a very good price so I would suggest jumping on this, it's a steal for $8,200 OBO. Books for $9,200.

truck13-1.jpg

truck14-1.jpg

Truck1-1.gif

truck2.gif

truck3.gif

truck4.gif

truck5.gif

truck6.gif

truck7.gif

truck8.gif

truck9.gif

truck10.gif