1999 for sale

Rusak23

Established Member
Up for sale is my 1999 SVT Lightning. The truck is in really good condition I just replaced the ball joints on it before they went bad with new moog brand as well as the end links. Here's the background info on it, it's got 119,7xx miles as of today on the body and i do use it as my daily driver. Heres the good part the engine and trans have been rebuilt and only have ~12k on motor and ~10k on the trans I have the papers from all the work as well for authenticity of work done. The truck also has a new coat of paint on it also has sonic blue stripes on it that seem to be vinyl so they can be removed if desired. Rims are the stock 18'' 5 spoke powder coated white with sonic blue lugs and calipers, also has a tonneau cover with a nascar style spoiler with a ford bed liner. windows are tinted at a legal limit but still dark. Double DIN stereo with ipod connection hooked to a 10'' JL audio sub and has an amp it is set up for more rock than rap. seats are a little worn but thats normal with these trucks and the odometer flashes on and off bad sauder from the factory some trucks have it some dont not a big deal also the truck does not come with a spare tire. Now for the performance stuff, First things first it has a C&L CAI that is sonic blue an upgraded 90mm MAF sensor. A 4 pound lower pulley upping the boost to between 12 and 13 pounds. Flowmaster exhaust set up still has cats in front and rear so it'll pass smog and also has the EGR still attached. Supercharger pulley is still stock but the supercharger was just pulled and cleaned by me and i installed an oil seperator afterwards. Truck was tuned by Lamotta performance in Orlando and the tune is very conservative making 356 RWHP and 448 RWTQ. Other upgrades include hotchkis front and rear sway bars to improve handling and cornering ability. Lakewood slapper bars to put the power to the ground and a competition engineering driveshaft loop for safety. Inside it has an AEM wideband air to fuel gauge and a faze boost gauge. the front and rear lights have been upgraded to the 01+ style along with the grills. I just changed the spark plugs and fuel filter out at the last oil change and i do the oil every 3,000 miles with mobil 1 5w-20 and i just replaced the cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. I also have a few extra parts for the truck at home and if I get 14,000 for it i will give you all them with the sale which include a black carpet drop shackles and a few other things i am forgetting. I also have a diablosport tuner tuner im going to throw these in for free for you guys as well instead of charging for that like i am on CL. Xcal2 will cost you though

Thats all i have right now if you have any questions please PM or call me at 561-236-7651

daytonalap2012.jpg

38678af9.gif

524620_389651364392568_100000431225446_1300506_144283881_n.jpg

2f2b3274.jpg

8c566122.jpg

105852d7.jpg

this was copied from CL so it might be a little dumbed down for the average joe but some of those pictures are older i have more if you want to see every angle of the truck its just time for me to grow up and start saving for my future not dumping everything i have into the truck

Users who are viewing this thread