99 lightning
5.4 supercharged v8
bone stock
clean paint
great shape
interior is a 10 out of 10
25,000 actual miles
clean title and carfax
great truck that is untouched and pristine. still has original tires.
$13,500 obo my cell is 606 305 2885
[/url]
lightning232.jpg

nklo.jpg

lightning343.jpg

fececd.jpg

Last edited:

03bigbird

Established Member
bump for price drop, where you gunna find a 99 L with 25k miles under $15,000, please let me know because i cant find another in this shape????

howie8124

Established Member
Wouldnt the original tires be unsafe to drive on now? :shrug:

Still a real nice truck good luck with your sale!

dugvegas@yahoo.

Lightning

A lot of people are probably like me in that the price is fair, but banks and credit unions won't loan past 7 years. Even Capital One has started doing that. I tried to buy a 2000 GT a couple of months ago with a Kenne Bell and a ton of mods, but my credit union would only loan trade value. It sucks because my credit is spotless, but it's just the market now. It's a really nice truck, I'm sure someone will come around.

99 Blower Whine

Established Member
Nice truck! Trading is where it's at in this market. Car guys across the nation are trading vehicles like crazy nowadays. Not many guys have large chunks of cash to throw around and lending institutions are not readily giving money out for (aging) performance cars. If for some reason you are interested in trading the truck, shoot me a PM.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-cobra-motor-art-carr-c4-etc-455hp-457tq.html

03bigbird

Established Member
Nice truck! Trading is where it's at in this market. Car guys across the nation are trading vehicles like crazy nowadays. Not many guys have large chunks of cash to throw around and lending institutions are not readily giving money out for (aging) performance cars. If for some reason you are interested in trading the truck, shoot me a PM.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-cobra-motor-art-carr-c4-etc-455hp-457tq.html

yea i know i just have not been offered anything i gotta have you know what i mean, i love your car but i already have a zinc 03 terminator so im guna pass good luck

Users who are viewing this thread