1999 FRC Corvette 67,000 miles

HIErPwRd

Established Member
1999 Pewter on black FRC

6 Speed

Exceptional condition, shows like a car half it's age with half as many miles.

PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

I really do wish I could.... But this is in an effort to downsize... again :/

Pics can be seen here:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/scottsimon/FRC/

I have 19/20" wheels on the car right now, but will be selling it with 18" black z06 replicas.

The car was lowered on stock bolts 10k miles ago, ride quality is still very good.

I also had a a hooker elite catback installed 10k miles ago.
Please see video below before making judgement- the exhaust sounds alot better than most would think.

The trim piece around the steering wheel, stereo and console was professionally sanded, painted pewter and cleared along with the waterfall. The car also has an aftermarket shift knob.

I don't have any pictures to post but will do my best to take some sometime today or tommorrow.

The motor runs strong and the transmission shifts perfectly. Aside from the steering column locking up the car has no mechanical issues whatsoever, only a few cosmetic issues which I will show. No door dings, just a few minor scratches and a couple chips.

This was a California car before I drove it to NC in 2007. Clean title, has only been in one minor accident- no frame or suspension damage or signs of paintwork whatsoever. I don't believe it will show on the carfax, just want to be as forthright as I can.

I am asking $14,000.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I am open to offers, this must go as my livlihood depends on this sale. My asking price is based on what I have seen in the classifieds here- I certainly want to be fair, and hope that my asking price is reasonable.

Here is a clip of another c5 with the hooker catback.
In my opinion it sounds even better under load.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEl4JOMiTE0"]YouTube- 99 C5 with Hooker Catback exhaust[/ame]

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Waiting for pics. I'm guessing that its Pewter because if the painted interior trim?

HIErPwRd

Established Member
Waiting for pics. I'm guessing that its Pewter because if the painted interior trim?

I snapped a few pics this morning I can email them to you today- Won't have a chance to get them uploaded until this evening..

It is pewter, had meant to include the color in the title, I appreciate the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread