1999 Mustang Cobra Electric Green/blk 1 Of 185 New Terminator Engine $17,500

MotorCityBrent

Established Member
New to the SVTP forum, from the Motor City, currently reside in Central IL.

Lets have some fun!

I would like SVTP critics, and reviews of this post. I am Highly considering it, (unless one of y'all buy it LOL)
I love the fact that its Electic*** (thankQ @01yellercobra thats what I ment hehe) Green and zero '03 and '04 Terminators were painted that color.
Only thing I dislike is the 5-spd TR-3650. A true clone would be 6-spd correct?

Have a look. Thanks for the feedback. Really trying to sell this one to the wife BC most Terminators are $30,000 ish

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
That’s interesting, it appears to have all the 03/04 cobra panels, bumpers, hood, etc. even has the sought after Amber tail lights still. It would have a 6 speed yes.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Seems like it was built right. To be nit-picky I'd be curious how he got a new 2004 engine in 2009. Unless it just sat until 2009. I wouldn't let the 5 speed bug you. It's an easy swap down the road if you want to do it.

And it's Electric Green. Forest Green was a different shade.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Definitely worth looking at and buying if you like it. My concern would be the paint. If the paint looks good, body work/panels look goods I would buy it.

I agree. Definitely worth giving it a much closer look.

Based on the pictures alone it looks like it was built well. I like that they went with the dark insert seats.

I'm not sure if it's the angle of the picture, but I don't see the reservoir on top of the radiator for the inter-cooler. Could be someplace else or a custom job, but this is why a closer look is needed.

01yellercobra

Established Member
The 3650 was installed in the GT's starting mid 2000. It was the trans used in the 01 Cobras and 03/04 Mach's as well. The models in 03/04 have a taller 5th gear. So 5th gear is the same as 6th in the T-56. I'm not sure about the 2002 units though.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
The ad says it's an upgraded unit built by Promotion. It's probably a good unit. I liked my 3650 in my old GT...shifted the sh*t out of at 450w and it never had any issues. I liked how it shifted better than the T56 in my cobra....idk why, but I could shift a lot faster in that car than the Cobra.

01yellercobra

Established Member
My stock 3650 lived behind a big bore stroker with a D1 for a long time. I didn't do 4k clutch drops though. The funny part is I sold that trans to a friend after he toasted the 3650 in his car. And he ended up breaking mine as well. And his car was bone stock.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My stock 3650 lived behind a big bore stroker with a D1 for a long time. I didn't do 4k clutch drops though. The funny part is I sold that trans to a friend after he toasted the 3650 in his car. And he ended up breaking mine as well. And his car was bone stock.
(y)

The Driver.JPG

MotorCityBrent

Established Member
IMG_20230717_192751.jpg

Update:
Called "Mark" out of New Orleans, LA. Had a great conversation, exchanged numbers, said the Electric Green clone sold in 2012 LOL. But still a really cool find. He sent me the pick of the day he sold it.

Might see it at a meet one day...

Users who are viewing this thread