1999 Mustang GT supercharged

BPizzle

Established Member
For sale is a 1999 Mustang GT. It has the original 4.6 2v motor with 92xxx miles on it. Its a 4 speed automatic with overdrive, has leather interior, mach460 sound system, cd and tape player, traction control etc..It is my daily driver but it is very well taken care of, washed and waxed twice a week, garaged over night and when it snows, full synthetic oil changes every 3000 miles, and always runs on 93 octane. Onto the modifications,its got an allen m90 roots style supercharger on a safe 6psi and has a conservative dyno tune by mustang muscle dynoed at 320rwhp, has a upr catted x-pipe (passes emissions) and flowmaster catback exhaust, competition shift kit, 3.73 rear end gears, K&N cold air intake, ford racing lowering springs, new slotted rotors all around, and 17x9 fr500 chrome wheels wrapped with 275/35/17 cooper all season tires all around with 80% tread left. I also have the stock 5 spoke wheels that will come with the car. Had a new alternator and battery installed about 2 months ago. I have receipts of everything that was done by me to the car. There are only a few cons with the car none that affect the cars drivability. The check engine light is on, I believe it has a vacuum leak that is causing it, so it will idle rough every once and a while. There is a tear on the drivers seat bolster and the stitching around the pony under the head rest has come undone, and the AC has a leak, works fine but will not stay cold, I prefer windows down instead so I never had it fixed. That's all, might be missing a few things but not much. Daily drove this car for 2 years and its never given me trouble. Only reason I'm selling is to get into something newer. Clear title in hand. Looking to get $9k obo, send me a pm if interested. (im located in St. Louis, Missouri)

c5f3dfbc.jpg

59cf6406.jpg

541da5e8.jpg

45deee46.jpg

fa43daff.jpg

685b5b43.jpg

0eb1b244.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread