1999 Mustang GT with 03 Cobra motor and trans

86cobra03svo

Established Member
1999 Mustang GT with 03 Cobra motor and trans $12,000

Sold sold sold

1999 Mustang GT Anniversary Edition, #1984 out of 4628 (Nada puts the car at low 9000 and high for 13000 compared to a non limited 99 Gt). Clean title. Black with Black interior.
Cobra R fiberglass hood, rest of body is stock, has all the stock anny parts like the honeycomb rear insert and the big side scoops, Blacked out mustang on grille, anny badges, has one small dent on drivers quarter panel.
Roush Seats with red stripes, red door insert's, rear seat delete. Stock mach head unit, anny guage cluster, very nice interior.
Weld drag stars, skinnies and bigs, think the backs are 10 will check.
Body of the car has 69,000 miles, clean title.

Motor is a 03 cobra motor with less than 30,000 miles, mmr oilpan, 6 speed with aftermarket shifter, newer clutch, 3.73 solid rear, coilovers, upper and lower aftermarket control arms, Tubular k-member stock a-arms, lowering springs in front. Motor has stock blower on it with stock upper pulley, 6 # lower pulley, Mac longtubes, flowmasters with dumps. Also has a adjustable clutch cable.

Car needs heater lines hooked up and a longer cruise control cable, is tuned to have a 3500 rev limiter for takeoff and then the second rev limiter is set for 6000, traction control is turned off and ac is hooked up with a toggle switch.

Also comes with a sct handheld tuner.
Car runs and drives great, turns heads and is alot of fun, only reason for selling is I am putting together a 99 cobra vert with complete 03 motor and trans and dont need 2 toys.
$12,000 not really looking for any trades but if you want pm me details, might do some trading for 03-04 cobra performance parts also
For pics email me at [email protected]

here are some old pics, still looks pretty much the same
Yfrog Album
2005gt002.jpg

2005gt003.jpg

2005gt001.jpg

Last edited:

86cobra03svo

Established Member
Thanks, I love the car and would not get rid of it but the wife really wants a vert so the new project has begun and this needs to go.
thanks
bob

86cobra03svo

Established Member
Will work on the pics, if you are really intersted just email me at the email I listed in the first post.

Also willing to do some trading for performance parts for the other 03 cobra I am building.
thanks
bob

86cobra03svo

Established Member
May also consider parting the cobra parts (motor, trans, wiring, front accessories, also have a 03 irs, tank, heat exchanger, pretty much everything from the cobra) from the car, this would be a complete setup not a complete partout (will not sell individual pieces, like heads, shortblock, pullies, supercharger, so dont ask) if you are interested let me know. Will not start partout until cash is exchanged and new owner has driven the car so everything is mutual on the deal.
thanks
bob

86cobra03svo

Established Member
Dropped the price, I will sell it for 12000 until the other project in the shop is done, about 1 week. After that the car goes in and I am taking the 03 cobra parts off and putting the car back to stock.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread