1999 S351 #23 Dyno Graph

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I really appreciate that, the Saleens had it tough yesterday lol. Did you come by and chat??

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I did not. At the time there was nobody around the car. I posted a camera phone pic of your car on IG as one of my favorites at the show.

Please keep the Cobra intake the same color it is now. That's an easy way to tell that it's an OEM intake

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I did not. At the time there was nobody around the car. I posted a camera phone pic of your car on IG as one of my favorites at the show.

Please keep the Cobra intake the same color it is now. That's an easy way to tell that it's an OEM intake

Oh yeah, that's why that intake looked so familiar, it's a Cobra one. I almost completely forgot about those. I always loved how they looked.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Yeah, they cut and welded the cobra intakes.

The earlier cars were making great power but ran very lean and popped motors. 97 I believe was the year they added fuel rails and such and fattened up the fuel ratio.

Alcon brakes, Recaro interior, fiberglass hoods, 18” speed lines, I believe Bilstein suspension if I remember correctly. I was really into Saleens back then, had my own, helped work with them at the old Moroso show back in the day (now PBIR for you guys that are too young to remember :) ) and dealt with Liz a lot. Good cars with even better potential.

Beautiful car you have, glad it got a good owner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tb13

Established Member
Beautiful s351. I live near waldorf and have an 04 sonic blue sc saleen. I believe I saw you months back on van dorn street in va. Only got a quick glance but it was a red new edge saleen with a supercharged hood so I'm assuming there isn't another driving around here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread