1999BlownCobra/Sean Eisnor is a scammer!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Wow, whats up multi-post liar.

Please remove and end yourself entirely from my home state. You're a disgrace to yourself and everyone you know!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It just keeps getting better (even more emails):

PWRS357 said:
this blog is unethical, just fix it, report whoever or whatever you want, then they can read this mess and see how this young man has been threatened, it opens a forum that i would love to have, i know many of my friends would love to take your little site on, i will file a lawsuit and i will win. read the blog, then please remove it

SID297 said:
Again, I suggest you read 47 U.S.C. § 230. I will dispatch with any such lawsuit with a simple 12(b)6 motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Furthermore, I would then seek Rule 11 sanctions for merely filing such a frivolous suit. If you are indeed an attorney I suggest you take a CLE course in Civil Procedure and Professional Responsibility, both of which are first year classes.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Hahaha, I love it.

The guy comes on here like a complete moron and expects people to buy that he's an attorney or officer? Come on buddy if you're dumb enough to try and scam people, you're clearly not smart enough to pull off playing a lawyer or police officer.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Just checked out that thread. Wow it was funny. Here's his picture.

sheenandscammer.jpg

Anyone have a link to the original thread??

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
clearly 357 does not know what kind of community svtp is.

357 whoever or whatever you are, you are in the shit waste deep, suggest you pull yourself out before it becomes neck deep.

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
clearly 357 does not know what kind of community svtp is.

357 whoever or whatever you are, you are in the shit waste deep, suggest you pull yourself out before it becomes neck deep.

Oh he's too ****ed to pull out now. He might as well enjoy the ride. I know we will be :D:D

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
HAHAHAHA! What a group of losers supporting this turd. OMG do you think he made up the lawyer thing..Hmmmm?

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
HAHAHAHA! What a group of losers supporting this turd. OMG do you think he made up the lawyer thing..Hmmmm?

No way! It's common knowledge that your first year of law school is spent LEARNING HOW TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS!!!!11111!!!:poke:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
insert owned picture here:kaboom:

bro, you need to get outta here ASAP, you are only making the situation worse by communicating on this site. You obviously have no clue about how this site works and who uses it.

Users who are viewing this thread