1st allocation scheduled and unsold for MSRP.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
My good friend is the parts manager at Kings Colonial Ford in Brunswick Georgia. They have a 1st allocation ordered and it will be scheduled in the next 3-4 weeks. MSRP is the buying price. Here are the options right now from the order.

2013 Shelby GT500 coupe.
Red candy color w/white stripe
Recaro
821A Group pack
SVT Track pack
Electronics pack
MSRP $65815

The owner is a great guy and I spoke with him this morning. So if anyone is interested you would be dealing directly with the Dealers owner not a sale person or manager. He also will do courtesy delivery for anyone who wants it.
There is a small amount of time to change some options and the color but I think Tuesday would be the deadline. Send me a PM if you want his name and phone number.

Thanks.

farmboy90

Established Member
My good friend is the parts manager at Kings Colonial Ford in Brunswick Georgia. They have a 1st allocation ordered and it will be scheduled in the next 3-4 weeks. MSRP is the buying price. Here are the options right now from the order.

2013 Shelby GT500 coupe.
Red candy color w/white stripe
Recaro
821A Group pack
SVT Track pack
Electronics pack
MSRP $65815

The owner is a great guy and I spoke with him this morning. So if anyone is interested you would be dealing directly with the Dealers owner not a sale person or manager. He also will do courtesy delivery for anyone who wants it.
There is a small amount of time to change some options and the color but I think Tuesday would be the deadline. Send me a PM if you want his name and phone number.

Thanks.

Please PM me the details!! That date is far out, but at least it is a date which is something I don't have right now on my first allocation order. :(

I sent you a PM as well.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yes its a 1st allocation that will be scheduled for build in 3-4 weeks.

Good luck farmboy90

vanhagar

Established Member
Weren't 1st allocations built weeks ago? I had 2nd and am waiting on delivery. Shouldn't we be into 3rd or 4th by now, or are dealers with low allocations at the bottom of the list?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Inb4twohundredpeoplecallthedealer.

I think it's awesome you want to help out someone here- but a little anonymity will probably help the dealer and the members here.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Inb4twohundredpeoplecallthedealer.

I think it's awesome you want to help out someone here- but a little anonymity will probably help the dealer and the members here.

Thanks Chris. Just hope somebody here gets the deal.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Nope Ford will still be building 1st allocations well into the 4th quarter.

Weren't 1st allocations built weeks ago? I had 2nd and am waiting on delivery. Shouldn't we be into 3rd or 4th by now, or are dealers with low allocations at the bottom of the list?

Users who are viewing this thread