1st Annual MCT "Spring Fling" MAY 18

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
Hello all- I am pleased to announce and invite all MCT members to the 1st annual Motor City Terminators "Spring Fling" Cruise-In at Baker's of Milford MAY 18th. This will be the 1st MCT gathering of the year, with many great events to follow. We would like to see everyone Bring their cars, kids and wives out to Bakers. Bakers Of Milford is an AWESOME place to cruise-into on any sunday May 4th through October. On a Nice summer day, it is common for over 1300+ cars to show up. Baker's has been featured in Car Craft magazine's "Crusin Usa" as one of the best cruises in North America. It is also the Largest Weekly Cruise in the country. Parking is paved, and I dont think there will be that many people at the 1st cruise of the year. Later in the year You can park up on a hill in the grass if you would like, but there is ALWAYS paved parking available, no matter what. There is a sunday buffet availible inside the restraunt, along with lots of other food choices. There is also a discount for cruisers. Beer is available on site, with a rather hot beer chick or two. There is a grill outside with Brats, Burgers, Chicken for sandwiches and pop if you dont feel like going in the restraunt. Live entertainment and lots of free prizes given out. Free Trophy's every week. All you gotta do is bring yourself and your car, no charge for anything unless you want something to eat or drink. You may bring your own beverages if desired. (MCT does NOT condone drinking and driving, and assumes absolutely NO LIABILITY for anything happening on the way to or from the event) Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, we would like to see EVERYONE POSSIBLE at this first event/meeting of the year. Meet and greet new members, eat drink and be merry. We may even make this a monthly meeting spot if everyone likes it. Keep an eye on the Club Website of r this year's Event Schedule.

MCT 1st annual "Spring Fling" Cruise in/Meeting MAY 18th 10:00AM. We would like to see members arrive between 10-11:00, but you may arrive anytime all day thru Dusk.

Baker's Of Milford is located at:

2025 S. Milford Rd, Milford Michigan

It is approximately 4 miles NORTH of I-96, on the East side of milford road, across from the Dairy Queen and the Side entrance to Kensington Metropark.

Map Here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/Milford+MI/

Any questions or if you need further directions, feel free to PM me or call me at 517-404-0927

Thanks, James

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Thanks for getting this hooked up, James! :beer:

Matt, we need to have a good old-fashioned mod party to get your springs in......it'll be done in an hour and then we can sit around and BS
what other stuff do you have to do?

damn, this is my 8000th post....catching up to ya, Doug :pepper: :poke: :burnout:

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Just some springs right now in my garage. I am thinking of buying a whipple or ported blower though:beer: I will have to host a mod party/ get together for the springs soon.:beer:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
i dont have a cobra yet guys, but last summer i was at bakers alot in my 300c SRT-8 and plan on going this year. im going to look at a sonic blue cobra with 6,xxx miles the guys from lansing area. Any of you know him?

sorry to get off topic

btw to the OP i saw ur fox with the termionator engine last summer and i thought it was awesome!!!

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
Would like to get a basic Idea of how many car will be showing up so I know how many spots to have for the club........ I plan to have a special area for club cars, but there will be parking regardless of what time you show up.........

James

Users who are viewing this thread