1st annual UCF Car Club Fall Show

Hennytime

Established Member
Hello, my name is Ryan, better known as Henny and im the current vp of the UCF Car Club and we have decided to start doing a car show each semester and this fall semester we will be hosting the show. we will be giving out trophies for best/runner up in import, euro, domestic(mild and wild), truck as well as best in show and peoples choice. let me lay out the basics and you can pm me or aim me later

Date:October 22nd, Sunday
Time: Check-in at 9am, show from noon-2pm and awards at 5
Place: on campus, in the parking lot inbetween the north and east parking garage.
Price:spectators are free, to show is $10, and we will have spaces avalible to sponsors and vendors for 50 dollars, where you may set up a tent and have two shop cars. cars pay at the gate, and vendors must email/pm me and pay in advance
parking:spectator parking will be in either garage next to the lot

try to arrive as soon as possible, due to us not knowing how many cars to expect and spots will fill up soon as there is a limited amount of space.

please feel free to pm me or aim me for any more info or questions

here is a map of the campus:
http://campusmap.ucf.edu/flash/index.php

feel free to visit the club site, www.ucfcarclub.com

Hennytime

Established Member
the show has been postponed due to some circumstances beyond our control. we will reschedule for a few weeks in the future. sorry for the inconvenience, i will let you guys know when the new date is as soon as i know of it. we really want this to go off without a hitch, and we want you guys to have the best possible time. sorry again and i will get back to you with more information monday

Users who are viewing this thread