1st one on Ebay!!!! Care to pay the price??

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I don't want one a dealer has been fiddling around with very long, the longer they hold this one the less it's worth to me. I'll offer $1500 over on this one now, over invoice.

Oh, and I don't want the electronics pack or track pack or Shaker Pro, so those will have to be free on this one.

Last edited:

carguy19

Established Member
I don't want one a dealer has been fiddling around with very long, the longer they hold this one the less it's worth to me. I'll offer $1500 over on this one now, over invoice.

Oh, and I don't want the electronics pack or track pack or Shaker Pro, so those will have to be free on this one.

LOL im sure a dealer will be dying to lose about 4000 bucks just to sell you a car. Real likely to happen. :loser:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i never would have thought it would be possible to have 11,720 worth of options. and isn't it more to get the glass roof? is it just me or isn't it strange to have an electronics package and a shaker pro?

BAS

Established Member
I was the highest bidder in the re-posted listing on eBay and @ $65k still didn't meet reserve :(

Joshua484

Established Member
truthfully these $60,000 - $66,000 sticker prices make the $32,xxx.xx 5.0 GT's with Recaros, Brembo's and Track Packages seem like a steal of a deal.

Remember the '07's were starting around $45,000 but you usually had to pay over to get them, like around $52,000 - $55,000 Ford has done a good job of estabilishing a WANT from the customer so that now they can make more of a profit off the vehicle. It's a good business plan. I'm just saying that the increase in cost makes the 5.0 GT VERY appealing.

HansHeinen

SHELBYS ARE ME
Established Member
Just ordered my Sterling grey with Blue stripe. Not grabber blue like it says in the build list online, but more of a sky blue. Do not know one other ordered with this color. Oh, and went with all options, even car cover and glass roof. Won't be delivered till 3rd or beginning of 4th quarter. Last one at my dealership and every other one in central florida is gone. Looks like I got the last! :)

dmaxwellh

Established Member
Just ordered my Sterling grey with Blue stripe. Not grabber blue like it says in the build list online, but more of a sky blue. Do not know one other ordered with this color. Oh, and went with all options, even car cover and glass roof. Won't be delivered till 3rd or beginning of 4th quarter. Last one at my dealership and every other one in central florida is gone. Looks like I got the last! :)

I have the same color combo, gray with sonic blue stripes. It was built on the 22nd with a tentative ETA of June 14th. A convertible with the nav and heated seats. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread