1st one on Ebay!!!! Care to pay the price??

jtfx6552

Established Member
There was one from Texas on Ebay with a +20K buy it now. First auction ended with no sale, not sure what happened after that.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
theres a reason these cars with ADM's are on ebay, most people now are not going to pay but they can certainly get some rich jerkoff from saudi arabia to buy them...:shrug:

peteypab2133

Established Member
what sucks is some greedy dealers got their hands on these, with intentions of crazy high ADM's where there are people who ordered the cars months ago who paid a fair price who have not received their cars...

peteypab2133

Established Member
Where are the Sterling gray or the Ingot silver 500's at?

Literally have only seen ONE picture of the sterling, and it was a 3/4 panel shot. a bad shot at that.

My color of choice, and have no idea what it looks like on the new body style. Wish I even saw a couple CLEAN pictures of it..

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
what sucks is some greedy dealers got their hands on these, with intentions of crazy high ADM's where there are people who ordered the cars months ago who paid a fair price who have not received their cars...

I think thats where the difference of " dealer orders vs. retail orders" comes into play....screw them, let the cars sit until they have to move them

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
Literally have only seen ONE picture of the sterling, and it was a 3/4 panel shot. a bad shot at that.

My color of choice, and have no idea what it looks like on the new body style. Wish I even saw a couple CLEAN pictures of it..

....same here. Im 99% sure I want the sterling/black stripes...but
I would like to see one and a ingot/black stripes as well.
Right now I feel like Im searching for a leprechaun riding a unicorn lol.

Users who are viewing this thread