1st run-in with GT-500

CobraTy

Established Member
Not a kill but one hell of a time. I was stopped at a red light when I saw a new mustang with racing stripes going the other way. As he passed me I noticed the cobra emblem on the side.:bowdown: I debated for a second and then did a quick u turn when my light turned green. As luck would have it he was stopped at the next light waiting to get on the highway. I pulled up next to him and laid into the gas. We both rolled down our windows to talk. I told him I loved his car and he had to show me what it could do. When the light turned green his exhuast rumbled and I knew it was on.:banana: As soon as we cleared the on ramp he got into the left lane and opened her up. I was ready and stayed on his butt untill he shut it down at about 90. He pulled into the right lane and I pulled up next to him. He gave me a shoulder shrug:shrug: like that was it for him. I gave him a smile and a thumbs up. We then went our own ways.
I don't know if he gave it everything but I sure did. The sound must have been sweet to the other cars in the right lane as we blew by everyone. I know he would have smoked me if he had kept going faster. I was shocked that I stayed right with him even after I waited for him to go first. Maybe I will blow by him next time after I get my 100 shot. I was just happy he was willing to go. Good times.

Bullitt#918

I crave horsepower
Established Member
Sweet...there is a guy that lives by me with a blue GT500...every now and then we catch eachother and he always shows me up...but its still fun

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
dragon40k said:
I still havn't seen one on the streets.
I still haven't seen another one.

This guy earlier today was walking though the parking lot and saw my car...he stopped and shrieked like a little girl. It was hilarious. He then asked if he could sit in my car. LMAO!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
dragon40k said:
I still havn't seen one on the streets.

i see them quite often...then again i live in florida....i see C6Zs on a daily basis, GT500s about once a week....03/04 Cobras every 2-3 hours, V6s and GTs every 5-7 seconds...horrible old people in teh left lane at 50mph constantly

Wild Stallion

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
I still haven't seen another one.

This guy earlier today was walking though the parking lot and saw my car...he stopped and shrieked like a little girl. It was hilarious. He then asked if he could sit in my car. LMAO!

:lol1:

blu88notch

Established Member
JLT CAI, Bassani X w/cats, Flowmaster catback, Steeda pulleys, 4.56's, Nitto DR, 00 Cobra R hood.

:rockon:

CobraTy

Established Member
The 4.56's made a world of difference. It's like driving a different car.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
at the Nortel complex across from my parents house there is a Grey GT500 and Red C6Z that park in the very back of the lot next to each other all the time.

Maybe I should just head over there and wait for them to get off work.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
there are a few locally here. One put down 410rwhp or something in the 41xs stone stock. I'm pretty sure I could handle a close to stock one, but once its pullied or any of that other crap that works so well for the termys, I'm sure I would be owned

Users who are viewing this thread