1st time getting yanked down in the Z!

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Well on my way home from school today i'm just cruising along minding my own business, when I fly past a police officer, I didn't see him at all, it was dark and he was blacked out.....
Well he flys up on my ass, flips on the cherry's and proceeds to pull me over.....Well he walks up to the car and says, I quote:"God Dammit Tony I thought I had a good one!"
Ends up it was a cop for the town I work for....he clocked me at 74 in a 40:), well we ended up B.S.'ing for about 20 minutes about the new car and he left....It was great, ahh one of the perks of the job...gotta love it
:D

Josh

Established Member
Heh...lucky you! So what do you do for the city? I know how tempting it is to speed in those FBodys!

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
I am a community service officer for the police department. I do lockouts, traffic control, and write local ordinance tickets. Steve.....what do you mean we never went over the speed limit..
;-)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by CobraDOHC
I am a community service officer for the police department. I do lockouts, traffic control, and write local ordinance tickets. Steve.....what do you mean we never went over the speed limit..
;-)
:lol: :lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
;-)

Are you a swarn officer?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Adam-
No im not a SWORN officer, I am a part-time, civilian employee....

Vito, see what happens when I loan you my dictionary:p I'll be needing it back I think:gt:

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

Vito, see what happens when I loan you my dictionary:p I'll be needing it back I think:gt:
ah, let me clean the stains off of it I sware I can do it :)

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by BigVito

ah, let me clean the stains off of it I sware I can do it :)

Damn, you stained it again???:)

Never mind, I will pick up another case of dictionaries at Barnes and Noble on Monday:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread