1st trip in the vert...

CHRIS347

Established Member
I was on street tires spining from the begining I have a full exhaust long tubes, 3in x pipes with some MAC's..JLT New Generation High Boost Intake..60pd injectors..SCT 3000...tuned by my buddy and I..I have a innovate wideband on the car...How good is this compared to what I have THE CAR IS BASICALLY STOCK VERT ..I have some 18x9 Saleens on the car and it has a tubular k-member and qa1 adj coil overs in the front..I have had the car about a month..new tires and wheels on the way car should break the 7's I weigh about 285lb and by my research I must have 400hp at the motor can this be right I'm using the weight and the number I had at the track...

0.5370 REACTION
2.0103 60FT
5.5432 330FT
7.832 ET @ 594FT
8.3630 1/8 ET
84.74 MPH

Last edited:

topfueldart

Established Member
84 is really low mph which is an indicator of HP... why 60's on a stock pulley? Are you going ported or TS soon?

With your mods id expect it to run atleast 5mph faster than that.

CHRIS347

Established Member
you absolutely right just taking my time had the car about a month and picking up things as I go..just got a throttle body and plenum today and ordered me some drag radial yesterday maybe the spin'n at the start takes away from start but the car got faster every pass which let me know it was more driver error but 84mph is what it was traping 4x in a row...I may need to shift again too I only shift once in the 8th..spin..pull shift pull and it's over lol (

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread