2- 17" M/T ET Street Radials on stock 03 Cobra wheels

COBRA55

New Name but Old member
Established Member
I have a pair or used M/T ET street radials mounted on 2 stock 03 cobra (machine finish) wheels.

275/40/17

no curb marks on wheels, lots of thread left...ill post a couple pics soon.

asking $350 plus shipping....located in San Jose, CA

Last edited:

vr4_007

Established Member
Chrome or Machine finish?

Im in Wa so shipping should not be much,.. If the price is neg. I could paypal some somies.

vr4_007

Established Member
Satin? I didnt know 03's came in a satin finish? Machine?
Like this?
03_Cobra_Wheels&Tires_ForSale1c.jpg

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
I don't think this guy really wants to sell these wheels and tires. I first asked him how much shipping would be, and he said $20-$40, although he said it might be a bit less if the tires were aired up. :lol:

Obviously I'll need an exact price from him if we're going to come to an agreement, but he hasn't returned my PM since then.

I don't get it why people don't just say "I'll sell you my parts for $xxx SHIPPED to the lower 48 states". Shipping costs don't vary a whole lot as long as the destination is in the lower 48. Just guesstimate the shipping cost, and if the buyer is close maybe you save a few bucks, and if he's farther away, maybe it costs you a few bucks more. If you're selling something for $350, what's plus or minus $5 or $10 on that price in the grand scheme of things? This "I'll figure out shipping afterward" is a crock of crap.

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Users who are viewing this thread