2 18x10 and 2 18x9 FR500 Wheels

ballx4xlife

Established Member
Hey guys, I have a set of staggered FR500's. They are black chrome. Two are curbed pretty bad (1 front and 1 rear) but I can put them on a lathe and smooth em out. I then can get them painted WHATEVER color you want at a local powdercoating shop. I will sell them depending on how much I can get for them, so give me some offers. If I dont get any decent offers, I may just experiment with different colors myself. Thanks.

Evan5469

Established Member
Pics of the wheels and damage to [email protected] please. Also, how much would you be looking to sell for as-is? Would tires come with the wheels? Interested in any trades for stock chrome 04 17x9's with tires? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks. :thumbsup:

ballx4xlife

Established Member
Pics of the wheels and damage to [email protected] please. Also, how much would you be looking to sell for as-is? Would tires come with the wheels? Interested in any trades for stock chrome 04 17x9's with tires? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks. :thumbsup:

No idea for as-is. These were about 200 per wheel brand new. Whats your offer? I do not have tires for them and I actually have a new set of these same wheels. I ordered a front and a rear to replace the curbed ones and they sent me 2 of each lol.

ballx4xlife

Established Member

No idea for as-is. These were about 200 per wheel brand new. Whats your offer? I do not have tires for them and I actually have a new set of these same wheels. I ordered a front and a rear to replace the curbed ones and they sent me 2 of each lol.

Pics to [email protected] when you get a chance. Would you be interested in a trade for some '99 OEM Cobra wheels with basically brand new tires? With maybe some cash on my end? Thanks.

I will send pics once I get them. And I am not interested in trades.

ballx4xlife

Established Member
How much would it be after corrected and painted? I am interested , also pics to [email protected]. 703362-1170

I'm not exactly sure yet. I need to talk to a machinist. I will send you pics as soon as I get them. Do you have an offer (I know it depends on how good they come out after being on a lathe and being painted, but about what price were you thinking?)

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I'm not exactly sure yet. I need to talk to a machinist. I will send you pics as soon as I get them. Do you have an offer (I know it depends on how good they come out after being on a lathe and being painted, but about what price were you thinking?)

Sounds good and let me know. Ill shoot you a pm bud

Users who are viewing this thread