2 18x9 Black SVE Drifts and 2 SVE Drag front 15" skinnies with tires

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
2 18x9 Black SVE Drifts/Steeda STB

Cleaning out the garage.

- I sold the drag radials and just need to sell the Drifts. Like new, no marks on them. I installed once and made a few passes on them. I removed and traded the car. I can send them in the original boxes and will be well protected. 2 Drift wheels, $220 shipped.

- The 15" SVE Drag skinnies will fit non Brembo 94-2010 GT Mustangs and 94-2014 3.7L Mustangs. Same amount of use on these as the wheels above and no marring on these either. These wheels come with tires that Latemodel sells for them. The skinnies, I'll sell for $300 shipped. Tires for free basically.

- I have a Steeda black strut tower brace sitting in the garage too. I took it of the traded car in January. Was on for 7k miles. No corrosion. You can only see where the paint is gone from where the strut nuts were torqued. The aluminum Steeda badge is as it was new. I kept polish on it to protect/seal it. $80 shipped

Everything I sell is in excellent shape due to my OCD. :) I don't think I've sold here before but I have two forums that I can pm you to check my feedback on over the years. I'm at work now but I can send pics if you are interested. Shipped prices are to the lower 48 of course.

Please share with you 94 Mustang and up friends too.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Bump. At work again and recalled I posted these up.

I may have a small amount of room to move on price but it'll depend on shipping prices to you.

sve-10073652_9562.jpg
sve-1007fc_2475.jpg

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/10-14-SVE-Drift-Wheels

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/SVE-Drag-Wheels-94-04

The 15" SVE Drag also fits 2011-14 non Brembo 3.7's since they have the 2010 GT brakes up front.

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-2011-2014-mustang-double-bar-strut-tower-brace-555-5729/

555-5729.jpg

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Black 15x3.75 SVE Drag's with tires from Latemodel restoration $300 shipped

I have 1k street miles on these. No marring/scratches. Traded for a 2014 GT last year and they wouldn't clear the brakes.

15" SVE Drag skinnies will fit non Brembo 94-2010 GT Mustangs and 94-2014 3.7L Mustangs. These wheels come with tires that Latemodel sells for them. I'll sell for $300 shipped. Tires for free basically. I can supply links to show feedback on other forums. I'm at work but can supply pics.

Here's a link to a pic and fitment.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...stang-SVE-Drag-Wheel-15X375-Gloss-Black-94-10

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Black 15x3.75 SVE Drag's with tires from Latemodel restoration $300 shipped

I have 1k street miles on these. No marring/scratches. Traded for a 2014 GT last year and they wouldn't clear the brakes.

15" SVE Drag skinnies will fit non Brembo 94-2010 GT Mustangs and 94-2014 3.7L Mustangs. These wheels come with tires that Latemodel sells for them. I'll sell for $300 shipped. Tires for free basically. I can supply links to show feedback on other forums. I'm at work but can supply pics.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com...stang-SVE-Drag-Wheel-15X375-Gloss-Black-94-10

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Black 15x3.75 SVE Drag's with tires $300 shipped (Edit: Does not fit 13" brakes)

NOTICE: It's come to my attention thanks to the question from pipejob below that there is an exception to these fitting the date range Latemodel shows in the parts section. I googled and found the general SVE Drag lineup description page LMR has up and it clearly states NO to the fitment of these wheels on 13" brake cars. That includes the Cobra, Mach, and Bullit. Though I had an 03 Mach 1 years ago, I didn't recall they were Brembo's.

Last edited:

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Cleaning out the garage.

- 18x9 (sve-1007fc) Drifts. Like new, no marks on them. I installed once and made a few passes on them. I removed and traded the car. I can send them in the original boxes and will be well protected. 2 Drift wheels, $220 shipped.

- The 15" SVE Drag skinnies will fit non Brembo 94-2010 GT Mustangs and 94-2014 3.7L Mustangs. Same amount of use on these as the wheels above and no marring on these either. These wheels come with tires that Latemodel sells for them. The skinnies, I'll sell for $300 shipped. Tires for free basically and then some. I have feedback on other forums I can link you to.

Thanks

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Going on vacation so there may be a delay in response to any inquiries.

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
These 15" fit your mach 1 front brakes without spacers or grinding
After going to the page over on Latemodel where they discuss the whole lineup on one page, the have a disclaimer saying NO to the Cobra/Mach/Bullit 13" brakes. I was going off them showing only a year range with no exceptions listed in the parts section. I'll edit the thread up top.

Only way to use these would be to run GT brakes it seems. The 17" version would be the way I'd go if it was mostly a street car.

Users who are viewing this thread