2.2L Kenne Bell Install instructions

JaguarS4R

Established Member
dun4791 said:
Jaguar

Where are you in Chicago?

Lyle

Im up north by Six Flags in Gurnee. I would like to get a lil more info on some meets/ gathering events with some chicago SVT owners. Do I become a member of SVTOA?

dun4791

Established Member
Im not a member of svtoa. There are alot of get togethers around here though...........Lyle

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Like Lyle says, ChicagoSVT.com is a good place to get local Chicago info and find out where people are getting together. You can also join SVTOA for $40 a year if you want. Packey Webb Ford has SVTOA meetings. They're in Wheaton. SVTOA also has track days that you can enter if you are a member. They sponsored a day at the new Autobahn Country Club road course in Joliet.

GodStang

Established Member
Ya it comes in paper and I need someone to scan it or something like that and email me it. Jag is making me a copy.

JaguarS4R

Established Member
GodStang said:
Ya it comes in paper and I need someone to scan it or something like that and email me it. Jag is making me a copy.

I have it all copied, I am in the process if converting it into a PDF file.

JaguarS4R

Established Member
OK, I need some advice/help. I dont know how to make a PDF file and every place I upload, the pics are too small, what to do? :shrug:

GodStang

Established Member
Use PDF distiller. Or if you are using Adobe photoshop you can convert it also. What format are they in right now?

JaguarS4R

Established Member
GodStang said:
Use PDF distiller. Or if you are using Adobe photoshop you can convert it also. What format are they in right now?

They are currently images. I copied them from my scanner.

GodStang

Established Member
you can email them as just plain images if you want and I will convert them into a pdf.

JaguarS4R

Established Member
GodStang said:
you can email them as just plain images if you want and I will convert them into a pdf.

OK, Ill email it to you and you convert it, whats your e-mail? BTW, this is 43 pages

Users who are viewing this thread