2.3 Kenne Bell with JLP plenum

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
2.3 KB with approx 10,000 miles, polished Jlp plenum, polished and drilled 3 inch, 3.5 inch pulleys, pulley tool and restrictor plate for use with stock plenum. 2500 shipped

5pointHo

Established Member
blower.jpg

blower2.jpg

blower3.jpg

blower4.jpg

blower5.jpg

blower6.jpg

txyaloo

Established Member
2.3 KB with approx 10,000 miles, polished Jlp plenum, polished and drilled 3 inch, 3.5 inch pulleys, pulley tool and restrictor plate for use with stock plenum. 2500 shipped

I'd be interested in the 3.5" pulley and the tool if you feel like separating.

txyaloo

Established Member
jeff!! how are you? did the tornado bend you over too bad?

No bending over here :lol: We didn't even get any rain. Ross was busy that night though. I've just been busy trying to get this KB build done! KB screwed me, and I'm on the prowl for a 3.5" pulley. I refuse to give them any money after they f'd up my rebuild. :nono:

5pointHo

Established Member
No bending over here :lol: We didn't even get any rain. Ross was busy that night though. I've just been busy trying to get this KB build done! KB screwed me, and I'm on the prowl for a 3.5" pulley. I refuse to give them any money after they f'd up my rebuild. :nono:

yeah the people that work for KB are a bunch of dumbtards. like, literally. haha
cant you order it through lethal performance? or do they not have stuff for kenne bell?

txyaloo

Established Member
yeah the people that work for KB are a bunch of dumbtards. like, literally. haha
cant you order it through lethal performance? or do they not have stuff for kenne bell?

BAM. im good

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...lightning-ultra-grip-sc-pulleykenne-bell.html

hahaha

edit: it doesnt come in a 3.5 though. you can go a little bit smaller. its good for you :burnout:

That they are. I wasn't too happy with the whole rebuild experience. Lethal only has a 3.2. I'd really like to go larger than that. I think Billet Flow has a 3.4. I need to call them tomorrow.

Back on topic now! :lol: Bump to the KB sale.

5pointHo

Established Member
That they are. I wasn't too happy with the whole rebuild experience. Lethal only has a 3.2. I'd really like to go larger than that. I think Billet Flow has a 3.4. I need to call them tomorrow.

Back on topic now! :lol: Bump to the KB sale.

its sold. pretty much. as long as the payment goes through.

kinda sad :(

jsnm

Established Member
haha i know i was searching and found it,and then realized the date after lol.

Users who are viewing this thread