2.3 Whipple info from Dustin

MTI LS1

If this is the same blower that was used on the new Ford GT, do you think that Ford would be willing to keep our warranty if we switch to the Whipple unit. Just a thought.

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I like how they say "factory fit and FINISH", and then say it's only available polished or black satin.

But damn! Here I am w/ a chip and pulley not even installed yet, and then this becomes available, which is what I REALLY wanted to do in the first place! (I just figured it would be forever before they were available, in reality.) Anyone wanna buy a chip and pulley cheap? LOL

stangfreak

Established Member
they also said that about the kb. and the kb is freakin loud. i think they ment when its at idle. the cent. blowers make that whining sound at idle/ maybe thats what they ment

UD LOSE

I'd rather be blown.
Established Member
I asked Whipple if my 2.80 pulley would fit...they wrote:

Sorry, your pulley will not fit on there. We use a 4 bolt pulley that is unique to our SC. The kit will be available in 2-3 weeks. The kit comes with the adapter plate, bypass, 2.3L SC, rear inlet (for stock TB or mono blade), SC pulley for 13psi (can swap for higher boost levels). The stock ECU is fine for the low to mid boost levels, the fuel pump runs out at higher rpm and you must run 2 pumps. Because there are so many variances, we produce the standard kit for $2995 and then we have pulleys for almost any boost level. For fuel and ECU mods, we will forward you to Razors Edge Performance or Apten Performance.

Thanks,
Dustin
Whipple Superchargers

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
its says quiet??

How can it be quiet?
Lol.Thats the only thing Im worried about.I love the sound of the eaton.I don t want a whisper quiet blower. I wonder if you would need upgraded fuel rails for 17psi?

Users who are viewing this thread