2 350z's killed in weekend

04HillzGT

Established Member
Well after much shopping around my buddy finally picked up an enthusiast trim of the 350z and frankly it is a pretty car. On the way home on Saturday at around 2am we finally had the oppurtunity to run. Empty roads no cops why not. First run I launched horrible I let him go. From then on for the next 3-4 runs I had a car and a half on him by 4th when I let off. Driving ability wise I'd rate myself at a 6 and him at a 10 considering he used to drive for a performance tuning company out here which is probably why it was only about 1.5 cars. So Sunday rolls around I'm on my way home for you guys who know the Long Island New York area I was hoping on the meadowbrook parkway by the shopping mall. Turns out the 350z ahead of me was intimidated by my presence and wanted to show me a thing or 2. I pull up next to him riding high in 2nd gear he gets the jump on me but that's about it towards the end of 4th it was atleast 2 cars and I broke it off. Dumbass does the ricer flyby and gives me the flashers :fm: but hey he has to deal with the fact that I just spanked him. All in all a fun weekend finally got some good weather out here. In my opinion the 350z would probably be a handful for a stock GT but with gears you're gone now time to catch up to my buddy who just got a new M3.

fast02gt

Established Member
I just had posted a race i got into with a 350z and i ran pretty much even with it in my 5.0. Def a pretty car and has more balls then i thought.

QU!CK

Bite The Bullitt...
Established Member
On the road again...just can't wait to get on the
CharlieCobra03 said:
I say whenever you're racing an import and are ahead, hit the hazards for a second before ya lift. That'll settle that argument.

Or just tap the brakes a few times....either way should make it obvious that the race has ended and if the idiot still pulls a ricer fly-by then I dunno :kaboom:

-J

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Good Kill. I like the 350Z for the car it is, but they just dont have the power to back up the style and name. It needs a turbo!!

QuikGT

Banned
if its open road and conditions are safe... i always make it a point to make sure they cant do a ricer fly by even after you put on your flashers!!! Keep going till you can tell they have let off!

Users who are viewing this thread