2.6 polished Kenne Bell ***BRAND NEW, STILL IN THE BOX***

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
SOLD

Well, I really don't wanna do this, but I have to stick with my ported Eaton for awhile due to financial reasons.

I need money, so up for sale is my brand new, never been mounted, only been drooled on, polished Kenne Bell 2.6 twin screw supercharger.

I've had it out of the box to take this picture...
PB180001.jpg

...for Phil (airtroop), but I don't have any other pictures of the blower. But it aint like you guys don't know what the 2.6 looks like, and since it's brand new, there are no wear marks anywhere.

Ordering this blower from KB would cost you just shy of $4,800 if you live in Cali (sales tax).

This is the 2.6 for stock intake Lightnings, so it cost $100 bucks more than the kit for the JLP intake.

I'm asking $3,600 plus shipping.

You will not have to pay for the drool marks. They come free! :)

Stewart

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Posting pictures of everything KB included in the kit.

This kit is for the stock Lightning intake setup, but it can be used with the JLP intake with a slight modification to the air inlet connector rubber tube.

As you can see, it's still sealed with the black tape used by KB.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

This is only the third time it's been out of the box.

Stewart

Last edited:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Damn, wish I had some money right now! JDM longblock and stall converter ordered so my wallet is hurting. bump for a great guy.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
The price is more than reasonable for a brand new, polished KB. I need the cash, and it hurts to offer it for sale, but I'll keep it rather than give it away.

This is not an OBO sale.

Step up to the plate and get this blower. Bolt it on and run with the big dawgs! :burnout:

Stewart :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread