2.76 + 3#LFP Lower

Ceanes

Established Member
Will I need a alt pulley for this combo? Also wondering how much boost I should see with this. I have a built alternator from HO Alternators. By the way this setup will be using a Stage V blower.

Thanks
Chuck

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Ran that combo for a long time. Runs great! I didnt use an alt pulley at all but many do. No issues here and still on the original alt at 44,000+ miles. Been ported/ pullied since the 10k mark. Stage 3 here though. #s in sig. I see between 17-19psi. Some belt slip. NAPA/ Gates belt works best. GB slip big time.

lococobra03

Established Member
Ran that combo for a long time. Runs great! I didnt use an alt pulley at all but many do. No issues here and still on the original alt at 44,000+ miles. Been ported/ pullied since the 10k mark. Stage 3 here though. #s in sig. I see between 17-19psi. Some belt slip. NAPA/ Gates belt works best. GB slip big time.

What belt size with that setup and the alt pulley?

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I run a 3# LFP lower and 3" upper on my KB 2.4.....I still use the factory alternator pulley...LFP said for the 2# and 3# you don't need it...I use a 78 5/8" belt and that was almost too short....I also run the idler pulley right beside the blower pulley....it is a UPR one....all other pulleys are factory....

Users who are viewing this thread