2.76 upper only non ported eaton

black venom

Lthl SVT Poster
Established Member
I was wondering how much boost has anyone seen with a 2.76 upper only nonported eaton. I just installed the boost overlay and am seeing around 13lbs. I know the atmospheric pressure has a direct reflection on boost but was wondering what someone else with similar pulley set up is making. Let me know. Thanks

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
I have a Reichard Racing 2.8 non slip and I'm only reading 11 psi on my autometer boost gauge. I do have major belt slip and the pulley is actually slipping on the snout.

The car still managed to put down 442/460 though. I'm throwing on a 2.76 BF w/ idlers. That should bump the numbers up a lot. This car seems to be a strong one dynoing those numbers at 11 psi with major slip. I have belt dust everywhere. :(

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
TorchedCoupe said:
I have a Reichard Racing 2.8 non slip and I'm only reading 11 psi on my autometer boost gauge. I do have major belt slip and the pulley is actually slipping on the snout.

The car still managed to put down 442/460 though. I'm throwing on a 2.76 BF w/ idlers. That should bump the numbers up a lot. This car seems to be a strong one dynoing those numbers at 11 psi with major slip. I have belt dust everywhere. :(
I had the same issue with mine, but I do see 13-15 (hot/cold)psi.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
Sonic03inSC said:
I had the same issue with mine, but I do see 13-15 (hot/cold)psi.
Was your pulley slipping on the blower snout? I don't have a puller yet, so yanking this one off to install the BF pulley is going to take some time.

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
TorchedCoupe said:
Was your pulley slipping on the blower snout? I don't have a puller yet, so yanking this one off to install the BF pulley is going to take some time.
Mine did more than slip, it moved back on the shaft. But before anyone says anything I have had no problems with the alignment of the pulley for 30k miles.

Either the pulley is a little off spec or the blower shaft on your eaton may also be a little off spec or a combination of both
Mine has been like this for a 2 years now. I have not had the first belt problem. When I first installed it it was flush, I made marks on the pulley and shaft. Within a day the pulley was moving. Then I got on it and it moved like in the pics.
230273_31_full.jpg

230273_33_full.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread