2.8 KB boost poll (street)

KB 2.8 pulley/boost setup for street use

• Total voters

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
It depends what octane you plan on running..

This question is way too broad.

If you want to dish out $$ for gas all the time then up your tune for higher psi. If not stay with a small amount of psi so you can fill up at the pump.

Nice avatar by the way.

fastlif

Established Member
Its not $10 a gallon here, I can get 110 cheaper than 100 so thats what I run/tune for. I dont see where the "economy" has anything to do with this.

My business is off 40% in this economy, just sayin'. I can't afford to run 110 on the street, track days would be different. Where are you and what do you pay for 110? Here it is roughly $10...cheapest I have seen is $8. I can burn up 10 gallons on one night out cruising looking for trouble.

skyhighsd

Established Member
My business is off 40% in this economy, just sayin'. I can't afford to run 110 on the street, track days would be different. Where are you and what do you pay for 110? Here it is roughly $10...cheapest I have seen is $8. I can burn up 10 gallons on one night out cruising looking for trouble.

Sorry to hear, but I am lucky and in the type of work I do there will always be a call for it and everyone uses what what I work with. NW of Chicago and 110 as a rule right around 5.50-6.00 a gallon and 100 is 7.99 a gallon. If I wonder a bit I can get 100 cheaper but the place is to far of a drive to make it worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread