2.8H KB pulleys & fuel return system?

SL0BRA650

NorCal.
Established Member
Sup SVTP, Im looking to get a smaller pulley for my 2.8H KenneBell. I need some knowledge and some opinions on what size upper pulley to go with, along with lower and idler pulleys? Also looking for knowledge with fuel return systems and which are best. Currently have stock Pulleys

Thanks.

Last edited:

rudycobra

Established Member
Not to many kb users left here lol . I'm running 2 lb lower and 3.5 upper and making 21 lbs but I do have behemoth inlet . Also have 3.0 and made 24 psi . I just installed fore fuel system . Highly reccomend . Very nice and easy install

GodStang

Established Member
What boost you looking to run? What fuel do you plan to run? Street car? Race car? I carry two tunes and 2 pulleys and 2 belts and I can swap 4psi in about 10 mins.

04oxfordvert

Established Member
I run a kb 2.8 standard inlet with a bf 3.65 pulley 17lbs boost, supporting mods on 91 octane. Made 580/545 completely heat soaked in high heat and humidity with a measly 16 degrees timing. Have a full bf pulley set up as well.oh forgot too mention my clutch went out half mile from Dyno... Spec in there now! Know it makes a good 30 more!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread