2.9 L GEN 2 WHIPPLE FOR SALE

68gtscode

Established Member
I don't mean to overstep, but I'd contact PayPal asap... and your bank, etc. to see if anything can be done. I am really sorry about this- it's painful to read, especially considering you've potentially been robbed of $3K.

2003SBVERT

Established Member
I don't mean to overstep, but I'd contact PayPal asap... and your bank, etc. to see if anything can be done. I am really sorry about this- it's painful to read, especially considering you've potentially been robbed of $3K.
I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. So I was going to wait till tomorrow, which is a day that he told me that it would arrive at my house before I contacted either one

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. So I was going to wait till tomorrow, which is a day that he told me that it would arrive at my house before I contacted either one
At this point to hell with benefit of doubt. You sent him a nice chunk of money which is a gentleman’s agreement that he will maintain contact and not leave you hanging.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Sorry to hear about this......what a scumbag piece of $hi+!!! I thought it was odd when the thread was bumped after being idle for a year. I hope you have a credit card linked to your payment source through paypal, you may have some recourse. Don't want to rub salt in an open wound, but yes, always add the 3% and pay for goods/service. I have been taken several times over the years but was always able to retrieve my money by opening a dispute. GOOD LUCK and I hope you find this prick!!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
That mother****er was on today at 5:30 this morning.

Probably got on the wrong site trying to check a for sale thread he has going on PowerstrokeNation or something like that.

Frickin scammers!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Any update on contact with the PayPal people?

Hoping the best that you get someone who picks up the phone on the other end that cares and helps you.

Since you paid originally with the goods and services and than changed it,..... I am hoping they give you some wiggle room

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003SBVERT

Established Member
A presumably grown man being so dishonest is sickening. Of course Karma will find him, but I would like to track down his address and get there first.

Truth. He’ll get his one day. Hopefully he buys his people some good Christmas this year!

Users who are viewing this thread