2.9 with ported heads and cams build.

Blueline

Established Member
Sounds good Al!!! I have been busy as hell lately, I promise we will be grabbing those beers soon!! :beer:

mach1033

Established Member
any updates?

I pick it up today. Then if I can I will drop it off to the tuner on Monday and him finish the tune. It will be with the stock pulley for now. But come October I will throw on a 3.0 pulley with some race gas and let her rip.

mach1033

Established Member
I just took it home tonight. Holy shit is it loud. The tune is way off cause I burnt up a half a tank driving 40 miles lol. Clutch feels great. No drone inside my car at all which is cool. But when my top is down it is just plain obnoxious but in a good way lol. My tires are way to big. I'm gonna have to get a new set and sell these. My rear coils needed to be jacked up and now it looks like a funny car dragster lol

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
I just took it home tonight. Holy shit is it loud. The tune is way off cause I burnt up a half a tank driving 40 miles lol. Clutch feels great. No drone inside my car at all which is cool. But when my top is down it is just plain obnoxious but in a good way lol. My tires are way to big. I'm gonna have to get a new set and sell these. My rear coils needed to be jacked up and now it looks like a funny car dragster lol

Explain way off? lol Cause if you were just "cruising" it home like you should have since we havent "checked it" again the car would have been in closed loop. Closed loop the 02 sensors are trimming the fuel curve adaptive. The car should still get decent mileage. Im sure you were driving it more "spirited" than usual as well as your big rear tires (told ya they werent going to fit) :) your milage calc/speedo is off. Dont go pouncing on it until we verify it, who knows how out it may be from previous "engine"

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member

You actually "drove" it home???
Holy Smokes!!!
It so like you are finally on the home stretch.
Get it to Kevin for the fine tuning and enjoy that beast. FINALLY.
Looking forward to seeing it at Bradenton!!

mach1033

Established Member
Explain way off? lol Cause if you were just "cruising" it home like you should have since we havent "checked it" again the car would have been in closed loop. Closed loop the 02 sensors are trimming the fuel curve adaptive. The car should still get decent mileage. Im sure you were driving it more "spirited" than usual as well as your big rear tires (told ya they werent going to fit) :) your milage calc/speedo is off. Dont go pouncing on it until we verify it, who knows how out it may be from previous "engine"

I was cruising at 65 on the highway in 6th. My tires are to big for the street and trust me I was not beating on it lol. Last thing I need is to blow it up on the way home. I will drop it off to you on Monday.

mach1033

Established Member
You actually "drove" it home???
Holy Smokes!!!
It so like you are finally on the home stretch.
Get it to Kevin for the fine tuning and enjoy that beast. FINALLY.
Looking forward to seeing it at Bradenton!!

I will be there :rockon:

mach1033

Established Member
I would also like to add that I dont have a fuel smell coming into my kitchen from the garage with the upgraded fuel lines.

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
Glad is back up and running man. Hopefully it doesn't take 3 weeks to get it on the dyno this time. Good luck and report back with the numbers

mach1033

Established Member
What size are the rears?

Here a pic of how tall the rears are.
374001[/ATTACH]"]
290_zps7bca43cb.jpg

374003[/ATTACH]"]
288_zpsc192fa73.jpg

374005[/ATTACH]"]
286_zps320c2bbe.jpg

Attachments

• 290_zps7bca43cb.jpg