whitedevil95
Above buyer backed out ( renege ) after saying in pm & thread "I'll take em"
His credibility is not so good.
So there back up for sale !

Last edited:

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Never seen someone so butt hurt over a lost sale. Shipping was too much man simple as that added 50% to the cost of the purchase not worth it. Ive purchased hundreds of items off this forum with never an issue. Good luck with sale.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Never seen someone so butt hurt over a lost sale. Shipping was too much man simple as that added 50% to the cost of the purchase not worth it. Ive purchased hundreds of items off this forum with never an issue. Good luck with sale.

Not butt hurt,
Just expect someone to honer there word is all. Those mufflers new are twice the cost of what I was selling them for and even with shipping being so high I agree ups/usps are high but I have no control over that there still much less than half price of new.
Hey you created this issue so just own it.
Like I said if you had asked me to get a shipping cost before you said "I'll take em" this could have been avoided plain and simple. My feedback is as good as yours to.
That's all I got to say.

MackDombles

Established Member
I remember when my gun hobby had me in the classified section of ar15. Com looking for deals. Made a good name there, BUT if you said in pm or thread that you agreed to buy or sell something, you did it. Or you would be instantly banned. No questions.
You would think this would be annoying, if you are the knee jerk type who calls dibs on something before taking Into account all of the logistics involved. But it really made for a smooth classified section.
On the flip side, these forums are full of people who would be happy to forgive you, if you were to make an error. I know I have overlooked plenty. And I am glad to have such a place to get good deals.

Good luck to both of you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
I remember when my gun hobby had me in the classified section of ar15. Com looking for deals. Made a good name there, BUT if you said in pm or thread that you agreed to buy or sell something, you did it. Or you would be instantly banned. No questions.
You would think this would be annoying, if you are the knee jerk type who calls dibs on something before taking Into account all of the logistics involved. But it really made for a smooth classified section.
On the flip side, these forums are full of people who would be happy to forgive you, if you were to make an error. I know I have overlooked plenty. And I am glad to have such a place to get good deals.

Good luck to both of you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app
First thing i thought of was the AR15.com policy.

Users who are viewing this thread