(2) BF goodrich drag radial 295/35/18

03VenomBite

Established Member
I'm not tire expert but in the second pic it looks like the rubber is just about down to the wear marks!

lxhatch302

Established Member
I'm not tire expert but in the second pic it looks like the rubber is just about down to the wear marks!

X2... i do know that it seems with BFG KDWS that the outer edge has tons of meat left when the center is getting close to the wear marks...my reg. kdws look the same way

no offense seller but maybe you should take a pic with something showing the exact thread depth

evn62719

USMC
Established Member

X2... i do know that it seems with BFG KDWS that the outer edge has tons of meat left when the center is getting close to the wear marks...my reg. kdws look the same way

no offense seller but maybe you should take a pic with something showing the exact thread depth

I see what you're talking about but I never noticed it before because it doesnt look like that in person. I've had a brand new set of these before and these are not far from new.

Users who are viewing this thread