(2) Bullitt Style Mustang Chrome rims 17 x 10.5

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Hey,

I have two Bullitt Style Chrome rims for a Ford Mustang. They are absolutely brand new and have not a snitch or knick on them and will be backed by a FULL money back garantee......They were purchased for a project and now no longer needed. They sell for about $775 a set on a few websites I looked at tonight including the one I purchased them from. Below is links to the sites and pics of the rims. Let me know, they will go fast. I accept Paypal, but be sure to include the 3% tax they charge if you decide to go that route........Thanks

$380 obo...........plus shipping and Paypal costs.........BRAND NEW!!!

Mike
PS PLEASE USE PMs to contact me or email [email protected]

Links - http://www.mustangtuning.com/dedichbuwh17.html

Links - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AFS-...006751253QQcategoryZ43957QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

525_22.jpg

MY PICS:
RIM02.jpg

RIM03.jpg

RIM01.jpg

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
What are you talking about, I was looking to get $380 shipped? How is it the wrong forum, the site says they fit the same years mustangs?

Mike

white98snake

Established Member
i kno wat price u said u wanted but i was talkin about the price u said u have seen them go for, and by wrong forum meaning this should be in the for sale forums not this one

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Exactly, we can post for sale ads here as well..........thanks!

Oh and by the way, next time read CAREFULLY before commenting......

It says in my original post that they sell for $775 A SET not TWO!!!! Thanks for your inputs anyhow and bumps

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
|SvT-TiPsY| said:
we can post for sale ads here as well..........thanks!

:wf:
just because you are physically able to post classifieds in here, doesn't mean its "ok"
you have at least 3 threads in these forums for the EXACT same thing! here, new edge, and classifieds.
keep it in the classifieds section! :bash:

godmagnus

Established Member
You can get those wheels for $388 with no shipping charges on mustangtuning.com. Might want to come down on the price some.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
I can physically post this in this forum and Classified if I want. There is no rule violation to posting here, have a nice day.

For the other member, I dropped the price to $350 shipped.......thanks.......

Back to the other guy, go find something to do, get a life seriously. I am not violationg any SVT PERFORMANCE rules, believe me I have checked..........

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
|SvT-TiPsY| said:
Back to the other guy, go find something to do, get a life seriously. I am not violationg any SVT PERFORMANCE rules, believe me I have checked..........

you are a tool...
if anyone wants to look for classieds, they can go in that forum.
get a clue. no need to clutter up these forums with 3 Identical posts.

btw, no one is gonna buy those wheels for $350! lol...they are the same price from reputable mustang websites

oh, and by the way................................. :wf:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
You dont buy a set of 4 17x10.5 Rims, you buy 2 9" and 2 10.5". Your quote for a set of them is a bit off.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
badass98svt said:
you are a tool...
if anyone wants to look for classieds, they can go in that forum.
get a clue. no need to clutter up these forums with 3 Identical posts.

btw, no one is gonna buy those wheels for $350! lol...they are the same price from reputable mustang websites

oh, and by the way................................. :wf:
Blow me, how is that for a tool........... :kaboom:

Freaking lames with no life like to sit on a forum and babyset peoples posts. GROW UP............. :loser:

EDIT: What concern of this is yours, don't you have a football team or a girlfriend to go stare at? If I want to post a FOR SALE AD here, I will.......pretty sure you are not SID or an ADMIN on this site.......... :burn:

Last edited:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
MTShambles said:
You dont buy a set of 4 17x10.5 Rims, you buy 2 9" and 2 10.5". Your quote for a set of them is a bit off.
Actually that is $350 shipped and YES they are getting sold to someone on the boards here.........

Users who are viewing this thread