2 Gen L 4 Sale

armyant6

Established Member
2000 Ford SVT Lighting $11,000 Or best offer | Custom Full Size Truck Classifieds | Full Size Truck Sales

check out the listing for my truck

I am selling my truck because I need a bigger one to drive my family around in. The 2 door speed truck is good for single guys and gals. However I need a something bigger like a crew cab to haul the family around when I attend car shows or club gatherings.

I would like to get $12,000 but will take best offer; I can sell it with or without the rims. Just let me know if you want the rims, or you do not. SO I know to adjust the price. The current price WITHOUT the RIMS is $10,500. I am currently deployed and can answer any question you may have about the truck.

Ok, up for sale is my 2000 Ford SVT Lighting (SUPERCHARGED). It has 67700 miles on it, plus or minus 200 miles. It?s a factory Ford Silver color. All badges and emblems are on the truck. The exterior is is good shape. No nothing more than what you get when daily driving a vehicle like this. It has Aftermarket headlights and tail lights to include the 3rd taillight. Has shaved antenna whole. After market Street Scene powered mirrors. Pioneer Double Din in dash DVD unit plays MP3, IPOD hook up. Has the capacity to have blue tooth and saliete radio if owner desires it. Sony Explode 600W amp hooked up to 2 alpine 10's in a single truck boxes behind the seats.

Interior is factory BLACK and GRAY SEUDE. The carpet is gray in color as well. Driver seat is powered and its a bucket seat with the passenger seat and middle seat together as one. Power locks and power windows. Has a sliding back glass. All glass is tinted, with a small stripe on the windshield.

* Headlights are smoked to include the corners
* Has aftermarket billet Front Grill
* Smoked 3rd Taillight
* Taillights are smoked. (Black in color)
* SS Powered Mirrors
* The bed is covered in Rug made by Bed rug, this includes the sides
* Color matched visors
* Color matched tanoue hard top cover
* Has shaved antenna, however the shaven part is in preimer, almost colored matched
* Has 24" Status Dynasty Rims, black with about 500 Miles on the tires
* Also has a small drop on it to make the stance look right with the 24's on it, Still have the factory 18" rims and tires that come along with the truck.
* Has Magna Flow Cat Back exhaust for a nice deep tone
* Also will come with a set of HIDS, both for headlights and Fog lights.
* WIll come with ployuethrene SS smoothed Roll Pan
I probally missed some in's and out's however this is a every other daily driven truck and for a 2000 its not that bad looking. I had big plans however, as your family grows you need to push on out of the small trucks and do the same plans on the big trucks, thanks for looking

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
exactly what kind of 4 door truck are you looking for? I have a 2006 gmc sierra crew cab id trade. I wouldnt want the 24's on it. I noticed in the mautofied ad it said your stationed out of Fort Polk. Thats not but a few hours from me. About my truck it has a dent in the lower portion of the bed from my ex turning too sharp and clipped a bumper. It can probably be straightened out but I never tried to fool with it. Thats the only thing wrong with the truck. It has 130,000 miles which is around the normal for these trucks. All of the miles i put on it is highway miles (ex lived an hour away). Its the SLE package so its everything but navigation (which is in it now just not hooked up) and leather. Im not sure on what type of truck you are looking for but if your interested just let me know.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
In for pics, very interested.

*EDIT* NVM on pics, see them on your link.

Users who are viewing this thread