2 Indicted in Ferrari Crash

Rotzs99

Established Member
Sad, but why sue the car renter and Metlife stadium? This was 100% the fault of the drivers unless the cars were not maintained properly.

byeofcr

Established Member
wow i remember this story. it took this long to get this far? wow

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Exactly! Another innocent rider...It's stories like this that keeps me off of them.

Same here.....right about the time I was really looking at bikes a very good buddy of mine was killed on his big dog chopper. 4yrs ago he went for a ride on the first nice spring day in april.....he was traveling down a 4 lane highway and was the only vehicle for couple hundred yards....a ford ranger coming the other way all of a sudden took a hard left jumped the median and hit in head on. Both going about 50mph.....older guy driving the ranger had a heart attack while driving and my buddy had no time to react.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Sad, but why sue the car renter and Metlife stadium? This was 100% the fault of the drivers unless the cars were not maintained properly.

The drivers were employees of the car renter and were on the clock at the time. Metlife seems to own the land where the cars are rented and driven fast. But yeah, always go after the deepest pockets.

BearLy Legal

1993 #4118 & 2000 #4404
Established Member
Didn't a ferretti used to post here that owned gotham?

dont think he owns it but is heavily involved with it. his name is Rob and hes the one that posts the Super Speeders videos of supercars doing donuts in times square and such. He has the blue C5 corvette. he was the guy that posted the video not to long ago with him and his buddy having a competition about who can get a ticket first. The kid in the article is his younger brother.

svtaddict

Established Member
theres a good chance that ive driven that f430 before. it was the most wore out ferrari ive ever seen. all the interior buttons were so bad you could barely see the functions.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hope this lawsuit bankrupts Gotham. They endorse reckless behavior by allowing this 19 yr old to drive a car professional drivers have a tough time controlling. Also all those Super Speeder vids have some class act street racing going on in and around traffic. Serves them right if they get buried.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I like how people will comment on this thread then post a street racing video. Don't justify it by telling us you do it in light traffic, or on the expressway, or you're a better driver, etc. Every time someone does it they put innocent people at risk. People with families and lives. This was an obvious case, but many more aren't chalked up to high speed driving or racing even though it was the main culprit.

Don't get me wrong, I've done some stupid driving, but I know better now. Something to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread