2 is better then one..or is it??

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
out of curiosity, i was checking the procharger page and seeing what kind of kits they had to offer, mainly for a 302. i was looking at the different set-ups that their customers has used. i noticed this truck which had DUEL supercharger set-ups. is this easy to do?? i've seen nova (i believe it was a nova) with 4 turbos, but i've never seen a motor with twin cent. superchargers. i was wondering how hard this was to do or if anyone has tried it. is it worth the hassel or is it just for show??? what you guys think??

http://procharger.com/gallery/showtemp.php?market=6&idx=1201

http://procharger.com/gallery/showtemp.php?offset=1&market=6&region=

PS: does that cadillac not look badass or what?? :coolman:

Tunink

Established Member
i believe carol shelby's personal cobra had twin superchargers on it, but for the price you are going to pay for both just get a TT or a big single turbo setup.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
it's been done many times, look at the Shelby Cobra that went for 5.5 mill on Barrett Jackson, that was a twin super 427.......I'm sure it makes insane power but it's gotta be a lot of work.

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
cool guys, thanks for the input. i was just real curious. i've never seen one done before, as in watching or reading up on the build of one. i would like to see this on a built 302.

LtnRyder

03 636 as well
Established Member
The shop where I get my truck worked on(sig) has a early 90s vette with a twin blower setup on it. Looks Freakin sweet as all get out, but it's by no means safely driveable. Supposedly it puts down like 1200...but I myself can't verify this.

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
it seems to me you could go on corral or ebay and get some used prochargers and make the kit. it would seem a custom intercooler and some piping, kinda like a twin turbo kit.

Users who are viewing this thread