2 kills, 1 tye, 1day.

Indykid

Established Member
I thought that I would share for the sake of 996tt and nuke61. Driving home from lunch I spot a bike(newer honda 600f4i) at a light turn around and see me. He is about 4 cars back in is weaving around. He gets around traffic and is behind me at a light with knowone in front. Green, I didn't gas in 1st because I new I would be toast. I nail it in second and he gets on my side and we go. Like this till about 100mph. He is shocked. :eek: I wonder how bad I would have whooped him from a highway roll. The next to go is a G35 coupe, 4 cars in 3rd and in 4th gear it was ugly like bus lengths. I meet my friend to run is stock Fd. We both new it wasn't really going to be a race. However the weather here was nice and it gave me a chance to hit 160+mph a couple of times.

Sincerly, your SVT troll.
Indy ;-)

Y2K Roadster

Established Member
How much power do you have? The only reason I ask is that he should have jumped out in front of you if you went from a slow roll speed. Maybe he was in the wrong gear;)

Indykid

Established Member
Y2K Roadster said:
How much power do you have? The only reason I ask is that he should have jumped out in front of you if you went from a slow roll speed. Maybe he was in the wrong gear;)
It wasn't a slow roll, I hit hard in 2nd. He caught me and couldn't pull. I hit peak boost at 4krpm through 7200. I'm about 485rwhp.

svtguy22

Established Member
there is 2 red supra single turbo's here in my town. both are roommates. They both look exactly alike, with what must be over 400+ RWHP a piece, they always pick on me.

ugh i need a faster car.

nice supra btw

smokey

Established Member
Damn, yesterday it was raining/sleeting/snowing all day long and there are rivers everywhere in the streets. Where the hell did you get a clean run in around Indy in this weather?

Indykid

Established Member
smokey said:
Damn, yesterday it was raining/sleeting/snowing all day long and there are rivers everywhere in the streets. Where the hell did you get a clean run in around Indy in this weather?

It was last wed. it was like in the mid sixties and dry on the north side.

smokey

Established Member
Indykid said:
It was last wed. it was like in the mid sixties and dry on the north side.

Ah. You posted on the 13th and said "yesterday" which implied the 12th, and it was crazy bad outside that day. Lol, I was trying to figure out how you could even drive that beast around, let alone get into a race and gain traction :-D

The weather here has been crazy - one day its 60, the next its raining, the next day its negative 10 and snowing, and then its back to 60 degrees and sunny. Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread