2 Mustang Coupes for sale both factory v8 cars 86 and a 87

badazznotch

Established Member
Here is the info on the 86

I hate to get rid of this car but I just bought a 06 GT and need to sell something. It's bright red with gray interior. It has a pretty decent paintjob on it. I has been repainted as the original color was white. Under the hood is still white. This is the only thing that bugs me about the whole car. I did a carfax on it and it is actual miles. It had 97k on it when I bought it. It now has 99,*** something as I drive it to work everyday. It has a dent in the top like someone sat right in the middle of it. It should pop out easy. The interior is gray. The seats and doorpanels are in great shape. It has a new dashpad. The carpet is dirty in spots. I was gonna put in new carpet but it might cleanup. The headliner has a couple cuts and small holes in it. I was also gonna put in a headliner and pop the dent out at the same time. The car runs and drives like a new one. I put in a new heater core, blower motor and fan blade just a month or two ago. The A/C was the coldest I had ever sat in. It needs to be charged backup before summer. I was in no hurry as it's not needed this time of year. It has been converted to 134a with new lines, accumulator etc. It has a few mods done to it, shorty headers, h pipe, summit turbo mufflers with 2 1/2" tailpipes, 3:73 gear. I think it has underdrive pulleys also. I can sell it with a couple different wheels on it. I can do it with 10 holes with like new tires, ponys with decent tires or 03 Cobras with almost new tires. I might sell it with some fully polished convo pros also. I found on the internet where there was less than 1000 V8 coupes made in 86. The exact # was 667 or something. I will regret this I'm afraid as I have looked for a factory V8 5speed 86 coupe for about 3 years. Trust me they are hard to find. I am in no hurry to sell so no stupid lowball offers please. I have some pics of the outside but not of the inside. I will get some more in a couple days.

You can go to www.putfile.com/badazznotch for pics. just click on the 86 coupe album

Price with 10holes $5000
Price with ponys $5350
Price with 03 cobras or convo pros $5850

I am pretty firm as I have dropped the price on such a rare car. I have alot more than this in it.

The next car is a 87 Coupe that I was gonna keep and fix up with my 8 yr old but we will get him another one in a few years. Here are the details

Factory v8 car with a 5spd, hurst shifter (i think haven't really looked at it good), edelbrock performer upper and lower intake, shorty headers (hookers i think), mac muffler and 2 1/2" tailpipes rusty but gonna try and clean them up, 3:73 gear, subframes, alum driveshaft, 3 core radiator, underdrive pulleys. The car is black with gray interior. It needs painted. The interior was originally red and someone dyed it gray and it's starting to peel. I have factory gray quarter panels which are the worst. The carpet and dash etc are in great shape. I have a perfect seat for the driver's side out of a 93 coupe. the one in it has the ghetto lean to it. The passenger and rear seats are in great shape. they are tweed also. It also has a cervini's 3" cowl hood. The car needs a little tlc but runs and drives great. I just had all new brake pads, shoes and a new wheel cylinders on the rear put on last week. It needs a headliner as the one in it is falling. it's got 10hole wheels on it with good tires. I think i've got a set of ponys for it for a little more $$$$. I am gonna be working on it the next few weeks. If it's still here in a few weeks, i am gonna get it painted. it will bring alot more this way. I just thought I'd throw it out here this way for now. The way it sits with the interior parts and the good driver's seat and 10holes, I'll take $2800 for it. I could put one of those cheap $400 or $500 paint jobs on it put the interior in and it would bring $4500 or more... you can to to www.putfile.com/badazznotch and look at pics in the 87 coupe album.

I am firm on the 87 at $2800. I have a guy that has wanted to come and get it from Missouri but he has been snowed in. I also have had a couple people on here. It would be in the bodyshop but they were a little behind. It might be back on here with new paint and nicer interior for more money in a few weeks if someone doesn't get it soon

86 pic

87 pic

for more pics visit www.putfile.com/badazznotch and click on one of the albums titles 86 coupe or 87 coupe for sale. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread