2 New LH 10th Anniv. Cobra Calipers

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Im selling these 2 LEFT SIDE calipers, that we're factory on the 03 cobra, 10th anniv. edition. i bought these about a year ago (through the dealership i work at, from another dealership), when they came in, i glanced at them and said sweet, then put them back in the box to wait untill i got the rears. well, i pulled them out the other day and noticed that someone pulled the switcha-roo on me, and put a left side caliper in the box... so now im stuck with 2 brand new, OEM calipers. my loss can be someones gain. both are equiped with new pads, in unused form. 1 of the calipers, i cant find a scratch anywhere, but on the one that was in the RH box, has a couple chips of paint missing on the back, underside of the caliper (wouldnt been seen with the wheel on), but with a dab of touch-up paint, they will look fine. im only asking for what i have in them... so if you just need a LH caliper.. here is a cheap chance to pick one up!!!!

$140.00 each. buyer pays shipping.

Caliper.gif

cal1.gif

cal3.gif

cal2.gif

if you need more pics, lemme know. i have them here at work, so i can snap a pic and send if needed. either reply here or PM me.

dragon40k

Established Member
Any way you could come up with a new right side caliper? My right side caliber has became half brown after a weekend on a roadcoarse.

Users who are viewing this thread