2 step for cobras?

Is there a mod out there that makes it so when you stage you hold in the clutch all the way and you just floor the throttle and it will keep the RPM at 4500 RPM so when it turns green all you have to do is keep your right foot smashed down and just dump the clutch? I think that would make times even better where you just keep your right foot down the whole time and just powershift through each gear and only lift your right foot up at the end of the quarter mile. anyone know if this exists for the cobra? :beer:

Jack

Established Member
nikemason said:
Is there a mod out there that makes it so when you stage you hold in the clutch all the way and you just floor the throttle and it will keep the RPM at 4500 RPM so when it turns green all you have to do is keep your right foot smashed down and just dump the clutch? I think that would make times even better where you just keep your right foot down the whole time and just powershift through each gear and only lift your right foot up at the end of the quarter mile. anyone know if this exists for the cobra? :beer:

I have it with one of my SCT switch chip settings, Sutton Ford did the tune, and the two step is at 3,850 RPMS as soon as 0.5 mph movement is detected by the VSS the two step disengages and your off.

It would be nice to have it fully adjustable for different track conditions, but of well

HellionCobra

More to come!
Established Member
you can also wire up two dis-4's and 4 tach adapters. it is alot of wiring though. it takes two guys all day to wire that up.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread