2 SVT C's

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
I have 2 SVT Contours that I need to get rid of. I would like to get rid of them both at the same time. I am going to be moving soon and will not have the ability/luxury to have them around since I will be in an apartment complex.

1998½ Silver Frost w/ midnight blue interior ( small crack on the dash ), only mods k&n filter and air silencer removed. Seventy thousand and some odd miles on it.. (Spun bearing) 17" ADR Traumas ( I think that is the name ) basically brand new michelin pilot xgt tires. Front bumper has some scrapes and scuffs on it. Rear bumper has crack in it. And a few minor dints and dings that are not easily noticed. This car has a rebuild title on it. I only list that because it is something that needs to put in the equation for retail/selling value. However, most could/would never tell that the car was rebuilt in 2001/2002. This car does run/drive but you can hear that rod knock currently.

1998 Black w/ black interior, sunroof, lowering springs, forty some odd miles on the motor. bone stock motor ( missing upper intake manifold ). A front fender with some damage. ( A truck backed into it ) The engine harness has been messed with some ( previous owner thought he was an electrical engineer I guess?? turns out he was an electrical nightmare instead ) Needs new engine harness I would assume, along with the upper intake manifold. It has stock 99 focus rims and tires on it. This car does not have a title currently. However, I was told that the state of florida will reissue a title next year supposedly. This car did run before the wiring harness was hacked.

Overall both decent cars. But neither one is mint or perfect. If you have the time/ability you can have to working/driving real SVT cars.

I tried to be as honest and up front on these cars as I can be. But if any questions ask away, or email me...

I am looking to get both cars gone for about the price of one...
Trades are an option... but prefer a sale

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
I am 99% sure it is Black. Next to the midnight blue interior it looks black. The dash is black.

Looking to get around $5500-6000 but that is very negotiable as per my need to move these grows daily.

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
Regardless of year the ONLY interior colors are Midnight Blue & Prairie Tan.

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
The previous owners have spent a ton on the car before.. so it is possible they put in black interior.. but it may be midnight blue.. but it does not have as much of a purple tint and the other does..

Users who are viewing this thread